So I'm hearing K. Clark not living up to his hype

Advertisement
I got a funny feeling we might be opening this thread again very soon... Clark's mom wants him here.. Clark's a good kid and with some solid S and C he can be a good 3-4 nose tackle. He's perfect for Golden's 3-4 scheme. Miami has the best DL class in the country already adding him would make up for losing Bryant and Bostwick last year..

Is Miami trying to flip him?

Advertisement
I got a funny feeling we might be opening this thread again very soon... Clark's mom wants him here.. Clark's a good kid and with some solid S and C he can be a good 3-4 nose tackle. He's perfect for Golden's 3-4 scheme. Miami has the best DL class in the country already adding him would make up for losing Bryant and Bostwick last year..

see post #35

If can add him to what we have, take him. Never enough quality DTs, never. Would not trade any that we have for him because he looks soft and we've had plenty of that. I hard mean lineman--both sides. But as long as he is a gator I don't give a crap about him.

see post #35

thanks

Kids going to be a bust im sorry, not a bad kid like Quincy but just a **** up sadly

I think you been smoking that Jamaican. Kid doesn't bash miami or run his mouth on the internet. He made a decision and has never wavered, let the kid be already.

Advertisement
Kids going to be a bust im sorry, not a bad kid like Quincy but just a **** up sadly

I think you been smoking that Jamaican. Kid doesn't bash miami or run his mouth on the internet. He made a decision and has never wavered, let the kid be already.
What? I said he isn't a bad kid like Quincy but will be a bust because of his weight.............. how did you get that confused?

What? I said he isn't a bad kid like Quincy but will be a bust because of his weight.............. how did you get that confused?

I misread it but this is getting old. He isn't a **** up, he's a kid going to another school.

I misread it but this is getting old. He isn't a **** up, he's a kid going to another school.

Im not trashing him for going to another school but putting on much bad weight and staying out of condition right before you go to college. Now he's looking bad and if he stayed in shape no telling how good he could be

Advertisement

Gotta remember there are differing levels of conversation when you're on an open message board. I didn't read jamaicancane's post as being personally derogatory towards the kid, just that he doesn't think highly of his football prospects at the next level due to work ethic concerns; Which is basically the same opinion the UM coaching staff has.

Gotta remember there are differing levels of conversation when you're on an open message board. I didn't read jamaicancane's post as being personally derogatory towards the kid, just that he doesn't think highly of his football prospects at the next level due to work ethic concerns; Which is basically the same opinion the UM coaching staff has.

It gets easy to misinterpret these days when the board is like the Wild West. I understand the frustration after the bowl game, but not sure I understand how allowing people to clearly troll the recruiting board helps the value of the board or it's contributors.

It gets easy to misinterpret these days when the board is like the Wild West. I understand the frustration after the bowl game, but not sure I understand how allowing people to clearly troll the recruiting board helps the value of the board or it's contributors.

I agree, **** isn't great here right now but the trolling and pathetic whining is making the board unbearable tbh

Advertisement
Isn't the DT recruiting for 2015 pretty sparce down here. Load up while we can. Redshirt next year, get in shape, and its like getting a 2015 DT, but ready to go. Take that big boy and hide the snacks.

Advertisement
Back