So I'm hearing K. Clark not living up to his hype

Makes me even happier we were able to get the DTs that left there. Moten and TV will be the ones the Gators will most surely regret losing. And they were sooooooo happy to get him while we were ****ed lol those were the days

Advertisement
And to think he was on mine and most other people's "must have" list at the beginning of the year and not Travonte Valentine! Lol! The Gators can have him!

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF's in for a hurting. With Cook announcing for FSU, I expect Lane to closely follow. I also believe, like many on here, that JC Jackson will be flipping to Miami on NSD. This is just a gut feeling from what I gathered as I'm not an insider by any means. UF fans were hanging their hats on taking all these elite guys out of South Florida.

If this scenario plays out, the only "elite" players from South Fla. are - Wilson, Lammons and Clark. Lammons would do himself a big favor and jump ship and leave the other two to fend for themselves. Florida's about to become a ginormous dumpster fire.

I'd still take Clark not over our others but just to be nasty to uf and get even deeper kid has undeniable talent just gotta get it out of him in the right culture

I've heard he's a good kid from one of his coaches. I ain't hatin.... best of luck to him

Advertisement
From 247 site: Ryan Bartow said...

Mason Cole just rocked Khairi Clark on an inside zone to open up a big hole.

and later...

Isaiah Wynn cleared Khairi Clark out of the picture and Michel raced for a long score.

Beastmode...LULZ

Advertisement
LOL I told people when this kid committed to UF that he was not the best DT and that we would get way better talent. Kid is lazy

Makes me even happier we were able to get the DTs that left there. Moten and TV will be the ones the Gators will most surely regret losing. And they were sooooooo happy to get him while we were ****ed lol those were the days

There's been talk of Clark adding bad weight and being slower than acceptable since BEFORE the Opening last July. He needs to drop some lbs and up his motor to where it was his junior year.

Advertisement
Back