So I got my season tix for '22...

k9cane

Senior
the guy at the tix department(Mackie) said they have been swamped since the moment they went on sale at 8 am this morning. Mario is already paying dividends for this University.

Living in LA I'll probably give most of these away. But the program did their part, it's time to do ours

I'm actually contemplating going to the Bethune Cookman opener. Hey, I want to see a guaranteed win lol

Attachments

• 20211217_122902.jpg
    20211217_122902.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 243
Advertisement
the guy at the tix department(Mackie) said they have been swamped since the moment they went on sale at 8 am this morning. Mario is already paying dividends for this University.

Living in LA I'll probably give most of these away. But the program did their part, it's time to do ours

I'm actually contemplating going to the Bethune Cookman opener. Hey, I want to see a guaranteed win lol
I want to highlight this in bold. I want to get season tickets as well but want to make sure my tickets don’t go to waste for games I can’t make. Yes I know I could give them away on here but I would really love to see this program start giving tickets away to the younger generations. I know Alonzo has touched on this so I hope he is eventually in the building to kick start this because it’s important

I want to highlight this in bold. I want to get season tickets as well but want to make sure my tickets don’t go to waste for games I can’t make. Yes I know I could give them away on here but I would really love to see this program start giving tickets away to the younger generations. I know Alonzo has touched on this so I hope he is eventually in the building to kick start this because it’s important

yeah, I want to make sure someone's *** is in my seats for every game. Im fortunate enough to have this money (and my donation to the Hurricane Club), and I'd like to at least give opportunities for someone to experience Miami Hurricane football in person.

School was penny-wise and dollar-dumb for a long, long time now.

Glad they finally woke up, realized the gift they had been given with a brand like Miami football.

Made me sick to see a brand built on the blood and sweat of a generation of young men, squandered because a few at the University wanted to take the high road about college athletics.

Advertisement

I'll PM you my mailing address.... thank you very much!

Last edited:

There’s an option to give your tickets to military and I think maybe first responders. Or at least that was last season.

But giving it to youth groups would be a nice idea also, I would focus mainly on kids that normally might not have an opportunity to go to a game.

Your season tickets are linked with StubHub. You can donate through it too. I sell all my tickets through StubHub that I don’t go to. I go to 2 to 3 games a year because I reside in Illinois. My record to sell all home games I wasn’t going to was 3 days after listing them on StubHub. Expect to break that record this year

Advertisement
There’s an option to give your tickets to military and I think maybe first responders. Or at least that was last season.

But giving it to youth groups would be a nice idea also, I would focus mainly on kids that normally might not have an opportunity to go to a game.

Read my mind. Literally called an inner city HS and asked for the admin one year. Tell them you want to donate some tickets for them to distribute to kids who can't afford it.

Last edited:
I wish I still lived down south or had the funds to hit all the home games. Win or lose, I would still go, but since I moved to the panhandle , I only get to the fsu game when they are in trailerhassee.

Advertisement

Will you be there to watch the Canes or, as the case with many of our front-running fans, be there to watch the kids BCU flipped from fsu?

Advertisement

You can donate you tickets to Vet tix.com and they will be available for veterans and their family members. This site is for real and as a veteran and huge UM fan I’ve used it in the past.

If you give me tickets I’ll start liking you as a poster and will apologize for my comments from the Cane Legacy show.

I renewed my baseball season tix recently and communicated with Mackie. That's a cool name.

Advertisement
Back