So I got my season tix for '22...

When I saw this post just now, I email Kayla in the ticket office, who is the person I’ve been communicating with. She said tix go on sale Monday. Maybe that’s because I’m not renewing, gave up my tickets during Shannon era.
Anyway, I live in SC and am trying to get 4 season tix. Will only make at most two games down there probably.
I like the suggestions y’all are throwing around for unused tickets.
By using y’all, no offense to Cribby.

Advertisement
If you give me tickets I’ll start liking you as a poster and will apologize for my comments from the Cane Legacy show.
Dance Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

When I saw this post just now, I email Kayla in the ticket office, who is the person I’ve been communicating with. She said tix go on sale Monday. Maybe that’s because I’m not renewing, gave up my tickets during Shannon era.
Anyway, I live in SC and am trying to get 4 season tix. Will only make at most two games down there probably.
I like the suggestions y’all are throwing around for unused tickets.
By using y’all, no offense to Cribby.
I just got my season tix (first timer here) on Thursday. I ended up talking to Mackie yesterday and he was surprised to hear I always able to buy them online since he mentioned the Monday thing too.

But you should be able to go to their website and buy them online right now as an fyi.

I just got my season tix (first timer here) on Thursday. I ended up talking to Mackie yesterday and he was surprised to hear I always able to buy them online since he mentioned the Monday thing too.

But you should be able to go to their website and buy them online right now as an fyi.
I’m on the site now my man, thank you!

AHHHH! I have 4 seats selected and it will not allow me to add them to the cart!!! About to email Kayla and let her know which seats and beg for a favor

Advertisement
There’s an option to give your tickets to military and I think maybe first responders. Or at least that was last season.

But giving it to youth groups would be a nice idea also, I would focus mainly on kids that normally might not have an opportunity to go to a game.
That’s perfect. To that end, I’ve been working for an AmeriCorps affiliated org called Breakthrough that’s a teaching/mentorship program that takes kids with academic promise from underfunded schools and bad neighborhoods under their wing all the way into college.

We hold a summer program where the kids come to camp at some of the nicest campuses in Miami (Ransom, Carrollton, MCD, etc). I’ve been working with kids that are majority from Cutler/Palmetto Bay, Homestead, and Florida City for the past 2 years. In other words, HEAVY Cane territory. Something tells me those kids and their parents would love that opportunity…

That’s perfect. To that end, I’ve been working for an AmeriCorps affiliated org called Breakthrough that’s a teaching/mentorship program that takes kids with academic promise from underfunded schools and bad neighborhoods under their wing all the way into college.

We hold a summer program where the kids come to camp at some of the nicest campuses in Miami (Ransom, Carrollton, MCD, etc). I’ve been working with kids that are majority from Cutler/Palmetto Bay, Homestead, and Florida City for the past 2 years. In other words, HEAVY Cane territory. Something tells me those kids and their parents would love that opportunity…

What you’re doing is a great thing.

We’re missing out on really smart kids that may not be in the best environment. Anything that gives these kids opportunity to move forward in their lives is just about the best thing anybody can do.

Advertisement
AHHHH! I have 4 seats selected and it will not allow me to add them to the cart!!! About to email Kayla and let her know which seats and beg for a favor
Man, for some reason I can still not add the tickets to the cart. Two of the seats I clicked earlier are gone. I’ll be blowing that ticket office phone up in the morning

Advertisement
School was penny-wise and dollar-dumb for a long, long time now.

Glad they finally woke up, realized the gift they had been given with a brand like Miami football.

Made me sick to see a brand built on the blood and sweat of a generation of young men, squandered because a few at the University wanted to take the high road about college athletics.
Couldn't have said it any better. I wouldn't have been nearly as nice lol. Hey they're awake now so that's all that matters.

Finally got mine to go through. Since I’ll only make probably two games down there, should I bother with a parking pass or just find on stub hub later? How much are they?
I buy parking every year via StubHub. It’s like 35 bucks a game

Advertisement
I upgraded myself. Always said if the U invests in the program, then I invest.

Knew I better call immediately if I wanted to pgrade with all of the people who will be jumping on the bandwagon now.

Advertisement
Back