So happy it wasn't Dorsey for one reason only

“I for one hope Manny has the second best D in the country this year..”

tenor.gif
Yeah, just…wow.

Penn State shouldn’t even be allowed to field a football team.

So, no.

Advertisement
Yeah, just…wow.

Penn State shouldn’t even be allowed to field a football team.

So, no.
These are the kind of responses I am referring to....end of day I really do not care where Penn St D ends up but I sure as **** am not going to waste any energy rooting against him...I am more shocked that anyone would put in the time to respond with objection than you are at my comment...either way, I am fine with the battles I choose and this is definitely not one of them

For the reason that just in case it didn't work out, I would have to see some CIS members curse the name of one of the greatest legends in UM Football history. To this day I will never understand that mentality. I still see angry posts about Manny who actually did some good things and worked is *** off. ****, some are still blasting Golden and Shannon. I just dont get it. These guys did not come here to destroy the program. They tried their best and it did not work out. I for one hope Manny has the second best D in the country this year. If you absolutely need to be angry, direct it towards the administration who you could argue got lazy on their hires in hindsight. In the end these guys are all still human beings....spare me your "they make millions" BS. Still no reason for such hate. With that said, welcome Coach Gattis. What a terrific hire!! Side question: in any of the 3455 page insider threads, did anyone mention Coach Gattis as a possibility? I mean no disrespect to those who do have inside info...it is appreciated but you have my vote to get rid of the thousands of pages threads....wait. Are we voting on that? :LOL:
This post is so soft. I just want to cuddle up in it.

I agree with this, people don't like to acknowledge good things that have happened even if the whole tenure ended poorly. Dorsey would be ruined by this fanbase

Richt brought back a good portion of the fan base and the IPF.

Also, I don't care if it's unpopular and I get 50 down votes, Manny's defense (first stint as DC) revitalized this program. We were right neck and neck with clemson for most categories and our defense was dominant. The chain brought life to our program and that D was what got us to #2 in 2017.

Ppl with short memories forget that they were the same one bashing richts offense and praising Manny's top 5 defense while he was our DC.

He didn't make the right hires, wasn't a good enough recruiter, and really couldn't duplicate his 2016-2018 defense when he took over again this year. I respect Manny as its evident he was willing to do whatever necessary to make it work and he fixed the terrible QB situation but ultimately he wasn't qualified and that fell on Blake who shouldn't have given him the job.

It's ignorant to ignore the things that went well.

None of that compares to now though with Mario, rad, Steele, gattis, ruiz and the $. We're in a better place now and I haven't been this excited for canes football since 2003
People here can't enjoy anything but a NC. Everything else is crap. You should know this by now.

Advertisement
Uh oh....another tough guy. Stay angry my friend
No anger, I just wouldn't assume he was going to fail, that's loser talk.

Pull the receipts, I always thought Ken would be a good coach here. Out of all the ex Canes. I thought he had the best chance of success, because he was actually doing it, in the NFL, at the highest level, with proven success.

So why would you even say, "if he fails here".

Loser mentality.

For the reason that just in case it didn't work out, I would have to see some CIS members curse the name of one of the greatest legends in UM Football history. To this day I will never understand that mentality. I still see angry posts about Manny who actually did some good things and worked is *** off. ****, some are still blasting Golden and Shannon. I just dont get it. These guys did not come here to destroy the program. They tried their best and it did not work out. I for one hope Manny has the second best D in the country this year. If you absolutely need to be angry, direct it towards the administration who you could argue got lazy on their hires in hindsight. In the end these guys are all still human beings....spare me your "they make millions" BS. Still no reason for such hate. With that said, welcome Coach Gattis. What a terrific hire!! Side question: in any of the 3455 page insider threads, did anyone mention Coach Gattis as a possibility? I mean no disrespect to those who do have inside info...it is appreciated but you have my vote to get rid of the thousands of pages threads....wait. Are we voting on that? :LOL:

There are no points for "trying one's best" in the coaching profession, where these guys are paid millions of dollars annually to win football games. Not going to "spare" you that just as you didn't spare anyone the "these guys are trying their best" fluff.

Be happy for Ken Dorsey as he's building his career and offensive coordinator with the Buffalo Bills is more prestigious than offensive coordinator at the University of Miami. Period.

Who gives a sh*t about message board clowns and any opinion the have of past head coaches who failed—or what they would've thought of Dorsey if it didn't work out?

There's no "hate". People are frustrated. Big difference. Program has been irrelevant for two decades and anyone who showed up for the job—qualified, or not—gets all the trash lumped on their from previous failed regimes.

Shalala failed Miami with the Shannon hire. Wasn't his fault he wasn't competent or qualified to be a head coach. Same for Golden; brand was dead on arrival when he showed up in 2011. Richt meant well, but was over the hill and too tired for a rebuild after 15 years in the SEC—and Blake James it to blame for the rushed Diaz hire, as Manny should've cut his teeth at Temple; UM too big a first-time gig for the guy.

Either way, it's all moot. Mario is is here, good assistants have been hired, a competent AD is in place and billionaires boosters are writing checks. Brand new ball game in Coral Gables. Enough chatter about what could've been—this is what IS, so let's barrel forward towards September when we get to see it on the field.

There are no points for "trying one's best" in the coaching profession, where these guys are paid millions of dollars annually to win football games. Not going to "spare" you that just as you didn't spare anyone the "these guys are trying their best" fluff.

Be happy for Ken Dorsey as he's building his career and offensive coordinator with the Buffalo Bills is more prestigious than offensive coordinator at the University of Miami. Period.

Who gives a sh*t about message board clowns and any opinion the have of past head coaches who failed—or what they would've thought of Dorsey if it didn't work out?

There's no "hate". People are frustrated. Big difference. Program has been irrelevant for two decades and anyone who showed up for the job—qualified, or not—gets all the trash lumped on their from previous failed regimes.

Shalala failed Miami with the Shannon hire. Wasn't his fault he wasn't competent or qualified to be a head coach. Same for Golden; brand was dead on arrival when he showed up in 2011. Richt meant well, but was over the hill and too tired for a rebuild after 15 years in the SEC—and Blake James it to blame for the rushed Diaz hire, as Manny should've cut his teeth at Temple; UM too big a first-time gig for the guy.

Either way, it's all moot. Mario is is here, good assistants have been hired, a competent AD is in place and billionaires boosters are writing checks. Brand new ball game in Coral Gables. Enough chatter about what could've been—this is what IS, so let's barrel forward towards September when we get to see it on the field.
Theres no hate on this board?? Hahaha....oooookkkkaaaayyyy....read more i guess?

Advertisement
👆To your point👇

Screenshot_20220207-160214_Opera.jpg

Was he the best QB1 to wear the orange and green?

No.

Has he taken grief on here that went beyond his play?

Yes.

Does this young man, in light of both above, STILL BLEED ORANGE & GREEN?

You bet your god damned Yamma Yamma he does.

Good on Rosier....GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back