So Did We Sign an Offensive Coordinator?

Advertisement
Come on, man. Richt is just waiting until the FSU game this year to open up the playbook. You'll see.

Advertisement
why is this in the recruiting forum? are HS kids allowed to commit to being offensive coordinators?

Advertisement
I was in the Butch camp, really wanted us to hire him. Was really upset when we passed him up. Butch was my dude.

BUT this Butch schtick by OP is ******* pathetic lol
You act like a little girl who is still ****ed about getting dumped YEARS ago. Move on, butch is never walking through that door.
Being an insufferable f@@qqggqg00tt isn't going to change anything.

Last edited:
I agree the offensive game plan implementation, coordination and play calling is concerning to me.

Thomas Brown should not be a coordinator at 29 years old. Jon Richt should not be coaching QB's at Miami.

Dugans, Hartley and Searles are good.

If the NCAA gives us another coach, Richt must beg John Lilly to come down to Coral Gales.

Advertisement
I agree the offensive game plan implementation, coordination and play calling is concerning to me.

Thomas Brown should not be a coordinator at 29 years old. Jon Richt should not be coaching QB's at Miami.

Dugans, Hartley and Searles are good.

If the NCAA gives us another coach, Richt must beg John Lilly to come down to Coral Gales.

Why didn't Smith sign with us?

OC? NO.. If this 10th assistant coaches in approved.. sign an Ace recruiter.. PERIOD.. We'll never compete at the highest level always getting 13-16ish ranked classes every year... We'll be fine on offense with Richt calling plays.. the O-line just needs to get better.. want proof?

- Mark Richt's Record while being the play caller. (WD = Won Divison) (WS = Won SEC)
01: 8-4
02: 12-1 (WS)
03: 11-2 (WD)
04: 10-2
05: 10-2 (WS)
06: 9-4
16: 9-4

- Not as Playcaller
07: 11-2 (WD)
08: 10-3
09: 8-5
10: 6-7
11: 10-4 (WD)
12: 12-2 (WD)
13: 8-5

- Richt biggest coaching mistakes was giving up play calling.. he won't give it up this time.. he learned this lesson.

first off not gonna happen, richt wants to call plays he has that right as hc, 2 his offense got better as year went on especially at end during the 5 game win streak,

that was a very good offense at end of year, should be even better this year with an actual dt qb at the helm who can run all the read options rps stuff richt wants to run but couldn't with kayaa

Advertisement
Rick was definitely a little rusty that's for sure....playcalling was questionable at times but with a QB that wasn't very mobile behind a shaky OL, there's only so much you can do.

OC? NO.. If this 10th assistant coaches in approved.. sign an Ace recruiter.. PERIOD.. We'll never compete at the highest level always getting 13-16ish ranked classes every year... We'll be fine on offense with Richt calling plays.. the O-line just needs to get better.. want proof?

- Mark Richt's Record while being the play caller. (WD = Won Divison) (WS = Won SEC)
01: 8-4
02: 12-1 (WS)
03: 11-2 (WD)
04: 10-2
05: 10-2 (WS)
06: 9-4
16: 9-4

- Not as Playcaller
07: 11-2 (WD)
08: 10-3
09: 8-5
10: 6-7
11: 10-4 (WD)
12: 12-2 (WD)
13: 8-5

- Richt biggest coaching mistakes was giving up play calling.. he won't give it up this time.. he learned this lesson.

if he wins at that rate at Miami in his next couple years recruits will flock to Miami they always do when they are winning

He had a bad stretch but the last 4 games he got better. The QB and OL help should allow him to do better.

I was in the Butch camp, really wanted us to hire him. Was really upset when we passed him up. Butch was my dude.

BUT this Butch schtick by OP is ****ing pathetic lol
You act like a little girl who is still ****ed about getting dumped YEARS ago. Move on, butch is never walking through that door.
Being an insufferable f@@qqggqg00tt isn't going to change anything.

Hey! Skidmark!

I'm talking about an Offensive Coordinator. Which we ain't got.

Bellyache and moan somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back