So Did We Sign an Offensive Coordinator?

We have an OC and he's the best oC we've had in more than a decade. You did see the West Virginia game or were u sleep?

Derp?

12 other teams ran for more yards against them than we did and 9 teams had more total yards....defense was the difference because we held WV to their lowest yards of the season.

Was that an intelligent post to you? Smh why do we have to go through this on a board full of "experts"

So if you actually watched the game you wouldve known that we could've blown them out by more but we pulled back after it was clearly over.... What u thought the reason we didn't score a single point in the 4th was bc west virginas defense woke up late??

Advertisement
We have an OC and he's the best oC we've had in more than a decade. You did see the West Virginia game or were u sleep?

Derp?

12 other teams ran for more yards against them than we did and 9 teams had more total yards....defense was the difference because we held WV to their lowest yards of the season.

Was that an intelligent post to you? Smh why do we have to go through this on a board full of "experts"

So if you actually watched the game you wouldve known that we could've blown them out by more but we pulled back after it was clearly over.... What u thought the reason we didn't score a single point in the 4th was bc west virginas defense woke up late??

Lmao, look at this idiot...

Yeah we really could have improved our 3-12 3rd down conversions in the 4th quarter and the 81 yards rushing @ 2.4 ypc...again, our defense won that game

Derp?

So it's the play callers fault running yards was low? No that's execution. Running plays aren't that advanced. Comes down to blocking and running which wasn't good this year.

Derp?

Lmao, look at this idiot...

Yeah we really could have improved our 3-12 3rd down conversions in the 4th quarter and the 81 yards rushing @ 2.4 ypc...again, our defense won that game

so it's clear you don't have a clue

Advertisement

Derp?

So it's the play callers fault running yards was low? No that's execution. Running plays aren't that advanced. Comes down to blocking and running which wasn't good this year.

So 12 other teams executed better than our team? Gtfo...

Derp?

This is so retarded i don't even know where to start.

Derp?

I know you can't accept thar Kaaya was the reason our execution was sketchy majority of the times this season.....

also in regards to the West Virginia game, do u know that teams get more time to prepare for an opponent during bowl season in comparison to the regular season right?

And with that said Miami scored 31 points in 3 quarters and didn't score by choice in the 4th??? Lol look ur probably mad that Richt is our HC and not Al Golden but try to think for once so u can make since when u post ok.

Advertisement

Derp?

I know you can't accept thar Kaaya was the reason our execution was sketchy majority of the times this season.....

also in regards to the West Virginia game, do u know that teams get more time to prepare for an opponent during bowl season in comparison to the regular season right?

And with that said Miami scored 31 points in 3 quarters and didn't score by choice in the 4th??? Lol look ur probably mad that Richt is our HC and not Al Golden but try to think for once so u can make since when u post ok.

Yeah you're right. Don't know how Youngstown St. gashed their D with only 1 week to prepare....

Derp?

In the past you started with Golden's ball sac so come at me, baw..

Derp?

You still have Goldens sack in your mouth by thinking that his hand picked QB is actually worth a ****. Making all sorts of retarded arguments about a game where we blew a team out and ran the clock out. Have fun back in ****** land.

Advertisement

Derp?

You still have Goldens sack in your mouth by thinking that his hand picked QB is actually worth a ****. Making all sorts of retarded arguments about a game where we blew a team out and ran the clock out. Have fun back in ****** land.

I'm a Kaaya fan? Lmao.

Obviously Golden's nads killed of a huge portion of your brain cells because of lack of oxygen.

Derp?

I'm a Kaaya fan? Lmao.

Obviously Golden's nads killed of a huge portion of your brain cells because of lack of oxygen.

You are one ghey *** dude

I'm a Kaaya fan? Lmao.

You are one ghey *** dude

That's pretty ironic, honey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back