So Did We Sign an Offensive Coordinator?

Richt got rid of the play " Pro right, everyone miss your blocks and let Kaaya get his molar knocked out" and "field goal formation, no one block so the extra point gets blocked". I hear he is only going to call plays where the OL blocks and the receivers don't trip over their own feet this year. I don't know why he called those plays anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Booooooooo.....

Who can we afford to hire?

Seriously

We pay Richt $4M a year, we can afford it.

and the old man has to double down as playcaller and OC.... its more than just his want. We are not going to spend the money for the current staff and bring in a top notch OC. All that would do is cause a mutiny in the locker room.

Richt is perfectly fine calling plays. The offense is fine. He just needed to learn his personnel better and he did that as the season progressed.

If youre not smart enough to recognize and assess this then you should stfu. Bashing our coach is so dumb. Calling for his job is so dumb.

You cant name 1 OC with a 1st year qb, that's NOT A DUAL THREAT, that has been successful

Advertisement
I agree the offensive game plan implementation, coordination and play calling is concerning to me.

Thomas Brown should not be a coordinator at 29 years old. Jon Richt should not be coaching QB's at Miami.

Dugans, Hartley and Searles are good.

If the NCAA gives us another coach, Richt must beg John Lilly to come down to Coral Gales.

Quite honestly, anybody who wasn't concerned with what they saw in October play calling should be banned.

I wouldn't have any problem at all with Richt's son working the QBs if we had a real OC.

Bottom line for me, if Mark wants to win at the highest level while at UM, he needs to get honest about an OC and somehow bridging the recruiting gap that exists. Short of that, things are looking up..lol

UM

8 pound 6 ounce newborn baby Jesus, doesnt even know a word yet, but he knows to pound the rock. That is the only OC we need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have an OC and he's the best oC we've had in more than a decade. You did see the West Virginia game or were u sleep?

We have an OC and he's the best oC we've had in more than a decade. You did see the West Virginia game or were u sleep?

Derp?

12 other teams ran for more yards against them than we did and 9 teams had more total yards....defense was the difference because we held WV to their lowest yards of the season.

Derp?

12 other teams ran for more yards against them than we did and 9 teams had more total yards....defense was the difference because we held WV to their lowest yards of the season.

I was especially impressed with the 31 points the defense put up.

Advertisement
Back