So...did we overrate King?

Advertisement
No. king is what he is and I find it hilarious people tried to argue with me before the Clemson game how he was automatically gone. He needs help and our receivers, ALL OF THEM, are ******* trash right now. I think it’s in their heads

The good news is he will not get drafted playing like this and will probably come back for another year in the system. He’s waaaay better than Kosi but I’m not sure how big the gap is between him and TVD

Honestly he’s ok but Lashlee ain’t helping him. Schematically Lashlee is coming out in formations that aren’t pass effective. There’s no easy read to get in a rhythm. It’s literally inside zone, read option, deep shot, and punt. Lashlee isn’t helping his wr too. Lashlee is trying to play iso ball without an 1WR. The lack of adjustment will eventually bite us.

Advertisement
We can blame the OC, the WRs and the OLs all we want, but eventually we have to admit that King isn’t an elite passer, and he is far from it. King is a very good football player, and his best asset is being a runner.

IMO, Lashlee has figured that out, and we will start seeing more of a game plan that doesn’t require King to cwith his arm.

it’s great to make it back into the win column. The Canes, including King, need to get a lot better on offense. I think Lashlee will get it fixed

He is what he is at this point. He has already been in college 5 years, another year isn't going to all of a sudden improve his skills and erase his limitations. He will go, it is time.
Dude has nickels falling out of his pockets every time he takes a snap.

We can blame the OC, the WRs and the OLs all we want, but eventually we have to admit that King isn’t an elite passer, and he is far from it. King is a very good football player, and his best asset is being a runner.

IMO, Lashlee has figured that out, and we will start seeing more of a game plan that doesn’t require King to cwith his arm.

it’s great to make it back into the win column. The Canes, including King, need to get a lot better on offense. I think Lashlee will get it fixed
Why do you think Lashlee will get it fixed? Any facts, or just blind optimism?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get struggling against Clemson, but yikes he does not look as advertised

Probably still good enough to get to 9 to 10 wins, but that's a little disappointing
wouldnt be the first time this board has done that. Well ****, we do it all the time. I believe that's the new curse post, it's like recruiting 100 page post. lololol

there has been so many players that were going the next ed reed, sean taylor's or heisman, - I remember clearly the N. Perry post that summer before he ever stepped foot on campus. lololol still love our team tho

Advertisement
Honestly he’s ok but Lashlee ain’t helping him. Schematically Lashlee is coming out in formations that aren’t pass effective. There’s no easy read to get in a rhythm. It’s literally inside zone, read option, deep shot, and punt. Lashlee isn’t helping his wr too. Lashlee is trying to play iso ball without an 1WR. The lack of adjustment will eventually bite us.
This shows u just how much u don’t realize or know....which one is it?
In a HUGE spot in today’s game our boy Lash dialed up a goodie that he hasn’t put on film yet.....the result was a wide open Mallory for a 45 yard back breaking momentum grabbing play

I don’t put Clemson on him one bit.. but today he was off for sure.. never mind his WR still didn’t help much.. this one was on him for me.

kid still fought hard. I’ll go to war with him any day.

Advertisement
Back