So...did we overrate King?

You must have expected tom brady?? King doing what he needs to. he has not been our problem. Clear leader and every qb misses some throws. The way he extends plays with his running ability is just what we need with this offense. Yall calling out the playcalling and king like we not putting up 30 pts a game. This team struggled to score on la tech and fiu last year what they are doing is a miracle.
For a guy that’s suppose to make a splash at the next level, doing what he needs to do is a disappoint, or ‘just enough’. My God, you guys will positive spin anything. This place loves ‘good enough’.

Advertisement
For a guy that’s suppose to make a splash at the next level, doing what he needs to do is a disappoint, or ‘just enough’. My God, you guys will positive spin anything. This place loves ‘good enough’.

You give me a qb that can play with this oline and group of recievers. U see last year what jalen hurts said when they wanted him. **** no im not playing with that

Really good point about coming from the top, D$ serves some kool aid and a few podcasts and the kids think we’re ready for the Chiefs.

I meant Diaz coming from the top. Needs to find his inner JJ. Be really heard on them when we are rolling and encourage when we struggle. Then step on some necks. Make some enemies.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I meant Diaz coming from the top. Needs to find his inner JJ. Be really heard on them when we are rolling and encourage when we struggle. Then step on some necks. Make some enemies.

Go Canes!
I know man. Having some fun. I think Diaz is trying to find his inner JJ that works in 2020. Hopefully he finds it. I like your description.

King is the best we got for now. Part of the problem is Pitt used almost the same defensive scheme that Clemson used. Pitt's problem was they don't have the same quality athletes that Clemson has. They put 5 and even 6 men in the box. Keeps the running game to a minimum and also lets them put pressure on the QB. It is the coaches job to make adjustments, as there has to be open receivers. I didn't see much in the name of adjustments during the game. Looks like they came into the game with one plan and decided to keep running it come **** or high water.

Also wonder if King got some kind of injury during the Clemson game. A lot of his passes did not have the zip on them and fell short. Definitely not one of his better games. We did enough to win, but if the Pitt receivers didn't have the drops, it could have had a different outcome.

Advertisement
King is a good to very good college QB, that has struggled the last 2 games. He struggles with deep ball accuracy and his ball placement can be streaky, but he makes up with his legs and explosiveness, he needs his surround to help him a **** of a lot more if we want him to unlock his full potential

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back