So barry jackson says...

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
"Some high-ranking UM people didn’t believe the original film helped the program, because they want the public to associate UM with high education and winning with class, not swagger and colorful antics and boasting." Guess it ends the debate about the school being image conscious

Advertisement
"Some high-ranking UM people didn’t believe the original film helped the program, because they want the public to associate UM with high education and winning with class, not swagger and colorful antics and boasting." Guess it ends the debate about the school being image conscious

Not sure Barry Jackson is ending any debate about anything.

School officials saying they want the public to associate UM with high education and winning with class.......you don't say.

This was mentioned when the first 30 for 30 was released. It was asked why no current (2008-09) coaches, players, administration were interviewed for the documentary and this was the same explanation given back then.

I guess im asking is that more of a public comment or do they not realize that even with a top 50 school ranking we'll never change perception

Advertisement
Huh?!? What school isn't conscious about there image? (Besides Free Seafood University)

I just think the school is preaching to the choir when asking for public perception to change. "Miami sure is a classy program" said no opposing fan or espn talking head

Advertisement

114.jpg

How about we just start winning again..Then we can debate whether or not we are being classy about it and representing the school the right way. These "high ranking officials" are worried about the wrong thing right now.

Advertisement
These high ranking people are morons as is this person who cites an unnamed and likely fictitious source.

Those people need their heads examined.

I guess hovering around the top 50 is the goal for both academics and football.

Give these guys an extension:

116.jpg

Advertisement
lol u guys r ridiculous. every school in the country for the most part cares about their image. no school wants to be associated w bull****. it seems like most of you guys forget UM is a SCHOOL not solely a football program and there are other factors that school officials have to consider.

lol u guys r ridiculous. every school in the country for the most part cares about their image. no school wants to be associated w bull****. it seems like most of you guys forget UM is a SCHOOL not solely a football program and there are other factors that school officials have to consider.

I guess your content with 48th ranked academics and 48th ranked football.

Personally, I'd rather add the 47 back to the academics and get back to #1.

Advertisement
Back