So Badgley says he's more then comfy from 68

Advertisement
My thoughts?

When a school district has academic advisers who do not know the difference between then and than, it makes it hard for those kids to qualify for UM.

:monkey-serious:

I chuckled when I read your response. Then I wondered if difficult would've been a better choice to use than hard:busmoon:

:fox:

Advertisement
The **** cares about 68? If Kaaya is half as good as we are hearing, Badgley will only have to kick extra points.

Advertisement
Thoughts?

hurricanes-michael-badgley.jpg

My thoughts?

When a school district has academic advisers who do not know the difference between then and than, it makes it hard for those kids to qualify for UM.
I

By the way... don't u dare respond to one of my threads after it's been locked... I'll bleed u ...

That's some ho **** when a mod unlocks a thread just to get his **** in and then locks it right away.

Advertisement
I'd be comfortable too. A 68-yard FG would break the all-time record. No one would expect him to make the kick. No pressure whatsoever.

How about a 52-yard FG to win a game? To beat FSU? Win the ACCCG?

Is he comfortable in that scenario?

The OP misquoted him. Badger said he's confident from 68....feet. It's like Ol Al Golden says.....Under promise and over deliver!

My thoughts?

I

By the way... don't u dare respond to one of my threads after it's been locked... I'll bleed u ...

That's some ho **** when a mod unlocks a thread just to get his **** in and then locks it right away.

That's some 12 blue lot schit right there

Advertisement
My thoughts?

I

I did not lock the thread.

Nice effort though, Franchise.

My thoughts?

I

I did not lock the thread.

Nice effort though, Franchise.
I don't care who locked it. It was locked for all of us. You unlocked it just so you could take one of your provincial shots then locked it back up so no one could respond. Grade A weasel move.

Advertisement
Back