So Badgley says he's more then comfy from 68

By the way... don't u dare respond to one of my threads after it's been locked... I'll bleed u ...

That's some ho **** when a mod unlocks a thread just to get his **** in and then locks it right away.

That's some 12 blue lot schit right there

I did not lock the thread.

Nice effort though, Franchise.
I don't care who locked it. It was locked for all of us. You unlocked it just so you could take one of your provincial shots then locked it back up so no one could respond. Grade A weasel move.
If a mod did that then that's a total b|tch move and he shouldn't be a mod. That's like punching a paralyzed guy who can't fight back and then running away on top of it.

Advertisement
That's some ho **** when a mod unlocks a thread just to get his **** in and then locks it right away.

I don't care who locked it. It was locked for all of us. You unlocked it just so you could take one of your provincial shots then locked it back up so no one could respond. Grade A weasel move.
If a mod did that then that's a total b|tch move and he shouldn't be a mod. That's like punching a paralyzed guy who can't fight back and then running away on top of it.

One more time. I neither locked nor unlocked this thread.

I have a good online rapport with Black Vern and was having a little fun with him. LMAO Talk about panties getting in a wad. Sheesh.

I guess you guys really need football season to start. :)

One more time. I neither locked nor unlocked this thread.

I have a good online rapport with Black Vern and was having a little fun with him. LMAO Talk about panties getting in a wad. Sheesh.

I guess you guys really need football season to start. :)

You unlocked the Gus Kia Serrento thread, made a post, took a provincial shot at Vern, then locked it back up. Bad chicken, man.

Advertisement
Back