So ain’t nobody going to praise the oline ?

I did.

And am pleased to say it appears I will be wrong. This O should exceed even my upper limit of 7 wins.

See how easy it is to be an adult fam?
Bro, you're supposed to double down and find some loophole. Stick to your guns and eventually the subject will die down.

Oh, you're adulting. My bad.

Advertisement
Bro, you're supposed to double down and find some loophole. Stick to your guns and eventually the subject will die down.

Oh, you're adulting. My bad.
I figured I'd try to twist and call anyone who disagreed "old man" or "grandpa". Then, when my position was fully refuted, respond with 🤣 or just neg other people's posts.

But then I thought, why go full douche bag?
Never go full douche.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zion man looks to have really improved. Pass blocking was great (even PFF bowed to him) but he also sprung some stuff in the run game...

Still so young, its very promising for the future.

Praised them in the game thread and in the post-game thread. What else do you want me to do OP, give them each a BJ?
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Played well vs FSU -- Our oline looking good -- but lets keep that chip on their shoulders -- Oline will get the credit when its all said and done which is typical

Coaching and schemes matter. Miami fans seem to forget this during tough times. We’ve seen units transition from being mediocre/trash right before our eyes with a better position coach or coordinator - the very next year.

But every time we hire a trashy coach, people immediately start saying we don’t have any talent.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Justice and Lashlee are doing a GREAT job of coaching and putting our kids in a position to succeed.

Advertisement
Who would of thought 3 games in and ZERO sacks...incredible turn around.
One of the most (if not the) remarkable stats through week 3. Under the most hopeful of realistic predictions, no one saw thst coming.

One could argue this stat is the key performance indicator for the O's turn around compared to the last 3 games to end 2019.

A strong start for a much maligned unit--good on them and Justice for performing.

Go Canes!

They balling this year. Told you with a new system they would improve this year. Big test with Clemson obviously coming up but garin justise and lashlee got these boys playing
I drank the kool aid already. OL getting some payback. And remember Zion? Boi handling his business.

Advertisement
Back