So ain’t nobody going to praise the oline ?

Advertisement
What they showed last night is encouraging, and what Zion showed is boderline miraculous.

In fact, can we definitely say it wasn't some other athlete masquerading as Nelson?

I kid.. I kid. But do I?

The OL played as they are supposed to, even given FSU appears to be a broke donkey program right now. Do not fall into the trap of lauding someone for doing what they are supposed to do as standard.

Acceptable play will become a trend if they can show the same intensity and proficiency against Clemson's known high-performing DL.

With all the above, the OL these past three games have been far better than anything seen since before Richt-led ND beatdown, but a long season remains ahead.

We are getting closer to be able to more accurately estimate the ACC rack-and-stack from top to bottom. My inclination is our Canes are making a strong case to be included in the top tier vs middle of the pack.

Go Canes!

This is a little gift from Zion Nelson to his doubters

0BCA8249-1E00-41B2-82E4-5B498BFFDB2E.jpeg

322AD747-67D9-4CED-9EA6-412FBD9CDDC1.jpeg

52AA7A3B-42C2-4955-9E50-0A2D09E60747.jpeg

Advertisement
What they showed last night is encouraging, and what Zion showed is boderline miraculous.

In fact, can we definitely say it wasn't some other athlete masquerading as Nelson?

I kid.. I kid. But do I?

The OL played as they are supposed to, even given FSU appears to be a broke donkey program right now. Do not fall into the trap of lauding someone for doing what they are supposed to do as standard.

Acceptable play will become a trend if they can show the same intensity and proficiency against Clemson's known high-performing DL.

With all the above, the OL these past three games have been far better than anything seen since before Richt-led ND beatdown, but a long season remains ahead.

We are getting closer to be able to more accurately estimate the ACC rack-and-stack from top to bottom. My inclination is our Canes are making a strong case to be included in the top tier vs middle of the pack.

Go Canes!
Fam, you predicted 4-8 before Covid schedule.

Advertisement
This is a little gift from Zion Nelson to his doubters

View attachment 132021
View attachment 132022
View attachment 132023
Let's not get crazy. It was one game AND it might appear Campbell was sidelined due to injury. I will be first to say Zion looked like a completely different athlete last night--and that isn't scheme. IF he can continue to perform, huge kudos to Justice and Nelson himself for the complete turn around.

With that said, I'll be happy to take a second helping AND put my $$ towards charity if that means our Canes keep winning.

Easy.

They definitely deserve much praise for all the **** they took last year and being able to bounce back M under the leadership of Coach Justice and Coach Lashlee.

We all need to be thankful bc FSU is at a point of no return when it comes to that position and we are far from that 🙏🏽

They balling this year. Told you with a new system they would improve this year. Big test with Clemson obviously coming up but garin justise and lashlee got these boys playing
Gonna keep my powder dry til Clemson. Then we'll really see if they've evolved.

Advertisement
Experience, scheme, coaching. 1a, 1b, 1c. Pick the order. Our OL looks completely different from last year. And I would add we’re building quality depth.

There’s a few genius posters here who told everyone all off season that the new system would make the line much better. It’s amazing what a scheme designed to emphasize your strengths and minimize your weakness can do. It’s still not a dominant road grading line but those guys are doing a really good job through the early part of the season. I got a bit nervous when I saw 60 out there but he more than held his own. Coach Justice and Coach Lashlee have worked miracles.

Advertisement
Let's not get crazy. It was one game AND it might appear Campbell was sidelined due to injury. I will be first to say Zion looked like a completely different athlete last night--and that isn't scheme. IF he can continue to perform, huge kudos to Justice and Nelson himself for the complete turn around.

With that said, I'll be happy to take a second helping AND put my $$ towards charity if that means our Canes keep winning.

Easy.

Zion will be All ACC before he leaves.

Book it.

Much improvement. Next game will be the ultimate test.

Advertisement
Back