So ain’t nobody going to praise the oline ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing turnaroun. The transfer tackel has made a big difference but give credit to the players and Justice. Amazing how well they are playing when you consider just how bad they were last year. They have been playing so well that they haven't had to rush Rivers into playing time. Some that would have absolutely happened last year.

They balling this year. Told you with a new system they would improve this year. Big test with Clemson obviously coming up but garin justise and lashlee got these boys playing

everyone is mentioning them my man. Pass pro was superb and they dominated FSU’s supposed strength. In prior years, FSU’s monster DTs would typically dominate our OL but man, our OL pushed their **** in. Was great to watch

Advertisement
Scroll down they have. Playing like a confident group when they haven't give up as many sacks in 3 games as they did in single quaters last season.

OL absolutely deserves credit. Justice doing a nice job so far. F$U's best unit is their DL and we had them gassed in the first half. Plus, zero sacks and just a few QB pressures and TFLs. I'm sure the scheme contributes to our success but the line is playing much better.

Last year I would cringe as we broke the huddle on third and very short or if we went for it in 4th down. This year I get excited and am amazed at our conversion percentage. The only time we didn't convert was the fumble by Knighton AFTER he picked up the first down. There is significantly more confidence in the Oline. What a difference from year ago.

Advertisement
Back