Sophomore
Sammy Watkins
Amari Cooper
Rashad Greene
Johnnie Dixon
Travis Rudolph

All local WR studs, not coming to Miami

Pretty good possibility that Ermon Lane gets added to that list shortly

****, even Stacy Coley probably was headed elsewhere until we hired Coley away from FSU and stole him late.

WTF is up with these local pass catchers not staying home? Our WRs have put up excellent numbers lately.. we throw the ball... run a pro style offense... have highly rated QBs in the last 2 classes... HOF type NFL WRs in the League repping us... etc.. etc...etc

I love Berrios for what he is, but I'm not seeing a stud WR in the past few classes other than Stacy Coley.

Something better change at this position or we're gunna be playing JAGs at WR in the near future.

Don't care how many "WRs grow on trees"... you can't get 1 out of the top 7 kids the last few years.

Advertisement
Sammy Watkins
Amari Cooper
Rashad Greene
Johnnie Dixon
Travis Rudolph

All local WR studs, not coming to Miami

Pretty good possibility that Ermon Lane gets added to that list shortly

****, even Stacy Coley probably was headed elsewhere until we hired Coley away from FSU and stole him late.

WTF is up with these local pass catchers not staying home? Our WRs have put up excellent numbers lately.. we throw the ball... run a pro style offense... have highly rated QBs in the last 2 classes... HOF type NFL WRs in the League repping us... etc.. etc...etc

I love Berrios for what he is, but I'm not seeing a stud WR in the past few classes other than Stacy Coley.

Something better change at this position or we're gunna be playing JAGs at WR in the near future.

Don't care how many "WRs grow on trees"... you can't get 1 out of the top 7 kids the last few years.

Violation on the James Coley stole Stacy Coley away from FSU. Hail Donnell Bennett.

amari went to the top program in country, watkins and greene were not really recruited by golden. Dixon and Rudolph might be misses but we got coley, malcom lewis and Angelo Louis Jean but he failed to qualify. If we can snatch cook, we get lane imho

Soon to be playing jags, really?

Miami's WR recruiting has been fine, this years class is really good.

Langham can be as good as anyone you named.

Advertisement
Greene and Watkins were both committed elsewhere when Golden was hired.

And I don't recall exactly what happen in Cooper's recruitment. Wanted to play for a winner automatically??

Advertisement
It's safe to say Dixon will not have the same impact as Cooper, Greene, and Watkins. He's going to a very different offense compare to those other guys.

Besides Coley and Golden, maybe Barrow. Who's a great recruiter for us? Seems like most of our Position coaches are still trying to make a name for themselves. Who can Carol say he put in the league at WR? Paul williams? Besides Mcgee. The RB coach? Even though I think he has a bright future as a Recruiter. I'm just saying kids are being recruited by coaches who have a long list of names who've they put in the league

I dont know how local Sammy Watkins was. Ft. Myers is a good 2 1/2 hour drive from Coral Gables.

These ******** had no clue who Sammy was on this board until his game at Auburn....

wait until the first bowl game when any kid from FL catches a ball or makes a play....these chumps will be posting right and left how we missed on them al sucks etc..

Like clock work on here

clueless posters...

Advertisement
Besides Coley and Golden, maybe Barrow. Who's a great recruiter for us? Seems like most of our Position coaches are still trying to make a name for themselves. Who can Carol say he put in the league at WR? Paul williams? Besides Mcgee. The RB coach? Even though I think he has a bright future as a Recruiter. I'm just saying kids are being recruited by coaches who have a long list of names who've they put in the league

They dont only look at who you put in the league its about relationships.

We'll know a lot more in two weeks with Griffin and Rudolph. I'll wait until then to meltdown.

Advertisement
I thought McDonald/Carroll were more responsible for Coley.

Didn't Coley not focus on recruiting Stacey since he had recruited him for FSU?

+1 McDonald really hit it off with Coley and Carroll followed up. It didn't hurt Bennet was on our side as well.

T.Rich was really the key to Coley because he was always the other recruiter being that he went to Northeast too. Coley raved about him throughout especially after McDonald left

Hey dummy.....

Braxton Berrios is an elite slot receiver. We haven't had a kid like that in a long time....kid could be a Wes Welker/Danny Amendola type player. We don't have that right now. Kid had the fastest 20 yeard shuttle time in the country at the opening. I would not expect you to understand what that means.

Herb Waters will play in the NFL for a long time. He has elite talent and speed. Was overshadowed by another NFL WR...Allen Hurns.

Stacey Coley could be the best WR in the country next year.

Malcom Lewis will be elite if he recovers 100%. Rayshwan Scott is a stud if he gets his head out of his a$$.

Langham, Brady and Trayone Gray have a ton of upside.

You are stupid.

Sammy Watkins
Amari Cooper
Rashad Greene
Johnnie Dixon
Travis Rudolph

Sammy Watkins from SW Florida
Rashad Greene originally from GA
Johnny Dixon from WPB
Travis Rudolph from WPB

Only local player you have on your list is Cooper, and that's a big one that got away.

I thought McDonald/Carroll were more responsible for Coley.

Didn't Coley not focus on recruiting Stacey since he had recruited him for FSU?

+1 McDonald really hit it off with Coley and Carroll followed up. It didn't hurt Bennet was on our side as well.

T.Rich was really the key to Coley because he was always the other recruiter being that he went to Northeast too. Coley raved about him throughout especially after McDonald left

Ah that's right, T. Rich slipped my mind.

Advertisement
Back