Snelson

Folden losing commits faster than Andre Agassi lost his hair. Somehow, he manages to take guys who look and sound like they're Mr. Hurricane and turn them off.

If Irvin Meyers takes another recruit from him in his backyard he should do the honorable thing and hang himself.

Other than Johnson who was committed for just a few days who else did you want to keep in this class?

Decommits:
DT: Quentez Johnson (de-committed 5/6/2014)
T: Kevin Feder (flipped to O$U 6/22/2014)
K: Drew Galitz (flipped to Baylor 8/26/2014)
RB: Jordan Cronkrite (de-committed 9/13/2014
TE: Bowman Archibald (flipped to Wake Forest 9/21/2014)
LB: Claude George (de-committed on 10/16/2014)
OG: Leeward Brown (flipped to West Virginia 10/28/2014)

I don't see anyone...
Cronkite is good but we don't need 4 stud RBs.
Archibald is solid but I'd rather have a 20 year old freshmen who is 15 lbs heavier, faster and played WR in HS.
K-Fed? Brown? I would take any of the 5 OL commits over them.
Galitz? Pass, we have Goudis for 2 more years along with Badgley for 3.
George? We have guys with his skill set on the team already would rather take an inside LB instead.

Feder is going to be a high draft pick.

George could provide immediate depth at multiple spots.

Cronkite is going to ball somewhere and we will be upset we missed on him.

Quez is at worst a big, moldable body at a position of dire need.

Galitz is the top rated kicker prospect in the country, and Goudis blows.

You just did entirely too much reaching my man

Advertisement
Let's hold off on this. And see what happens. 2016 is a very long way. Just some things not adding up here IMO.

Rudolph, Ridley, Snelson

Three straight years we lose the top ranked WR in the country

I'm hurt man

I like Snelson but calling him #1 is a bit of a stretch to say the least. WRs just as good if not better than Snelson: Craig, Victor, Pinder, Mullins, Bruce, Salomon, Ridley...and probably quite a few others.

Rudolph, Ridley, Snelson

I'm hurt man

Richards and Craig would like to have a talk with you.

But in more seriousness. Rudolph does sting. As well as Ridley. Really wanted those cats to be Canes.

Which is even more the reason why we need to keep Bruce, Mullins, Snelson and Richards. Those 4 are all legit top 10 receivers in 2016.

Rudolph, Ridley, Snelson

I'm hurt man

Richards and Craig would like to have a talk with you.

But in more seriousness. Rudolph does sting. As well as Ridley. Really wanted those cats to be Canes.

Which is even more the reason why we need to keep Bruce, Mullins, Snelson and Richards. Those 4 are all legit top 10 receivers in 2016.

Nobody better than Richards right now for my money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube;yuU6bEHuyF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuU6bEHuyF0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
[video=youtube;yuU6bEHuyF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuU6bEHuyF0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

LOL

THIS is EXACTLY why I only read the recruiting stuff for comic relief. Most of these kids don't have a clue.

But for all of yall killing the staff ... I'm not sure it's their fault. Some of these early commits feel like kids who have rarely been out of their home town. So, it's easy to commit to the hometown school. Then, they go on recruiting trips, and see what other places have to offer, and it blows their mind.

Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State are AWESOME places to go to school when you are a football player. And this kid could probably play right away at any of those schools.

No clue what he's going to do ... And I don't really care. As I told Brad Kaaya at the bowl game last year, the kid has to do what's best for the kid. But from the tone of that video, seems like that kid won't be selecting Miami. Unless ... Family members overrule his decision.

Snelson is a great player IMO and he is great to have as a commit right now. I have. I doubt he would put on for the hurricanes but when your in a culture like American Heritage who doesn't like the Canes coaches it's hard to be committed when everyone is dogging them out around you. I mean Mullins , Bruce, and Richards are unbelievable gets but I really like Snelson to be I. This class. The greet thing is that if he decommits we are leading for Pinder , I know Victor is High on us and a lot more great WR. I know snelson is close with Gibson too so that might play a part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back