Snelson

Advertisement
Snelson and Nate Craig to FSU to join Malik Henry when he commits to them next week?

Oh joy.

Advertisement
what happened to his mom spouting out "my son was born a Cane....and he will always be a Cane." what happened to that? look, the wheels are falling off of FSU and as long as Narduzzi is coaching D at MSU, OSU won't be crap. We beat FSU this year w/ No Life Stadium rocking w/ Miami Love, I can see a major momentum shift in the recruiting battle.

Just lost the best receiver in the country, again.

In our backyard, again. Ain't that some ****.

what happened to his mom spouting out "my son was born a Cane....and he will always be a Cane." what happened to that? look, the wheels are falling off of FSU and as long as Narduzzi is coaching D at MSU, OSU won't be crap. We beat FSU this year w/ No Life Stadium rocking w/ Miami Love, I can see a major momentum shift in the recruiting battle.

Wrong guy bro...that's Dionte Mullins lol

Advertisement
Snelson buying some crap from recruiters?

Bottom line is you have the opportunity to catch passes from Brad Kaaya and Jack Allison the next few years you don't pass that up IMO.

Folden losing commits faster than Andre Agassi lost his hair. Somehow, he manages to take guys who look and sound like they're Mr. Hurricane and turn them off.

If Irvin Meyers takes another recruit from him in his backyard he should do the honorable thing and hang himself.

By the way. I want Freddie Pinder in that 2016 class. My favorite big man receiver down here. That kid gonna be a weapon himself.

Snelson is one we must keep. As I've said before, Idc how loaded 2016 is. We need him. With Kaaya in place, hometown, and Allison on the way, along with Yearby his uncle. We need to keep him.

Advertisement
AH recruiting has been really shady.

Either way.. No sense in worrying about 2016 kids when we still have to close on 15.

1306319589_fish_flaps_itself_out_of_mans_arms.gif

Wrong guy bro...that's Dionte Mullins lol

it's funny that you said that...lol....b/c after i posted i said...dang, that was mama mullins....lol.

Advertisement
Folden losing commits faster than Andre Agassi lost his hair. Somehow, he manages to take guys who look and sound like they're Mr. Hurricane and turn them off.

If Irvin Meyers takes another recruit from him in his backyard he should do the honorable thing and hang himself.

Other than Johnson who was committed for just a few days who else did you want to keep in this class?

Decommits:
DT: Quentez Johnson (de-committed 5/6/2014)
T: Kevin Feder (flipped to O$U 6/22/2014)
K: Drew Galitz (flipped to Baylor 8/26/2014)
RB: Jordan Cronkrite (de-committed 9/13/2014
TE: Bowman Archibald (flipped to Wake Forest 9/21/2014)
LB: Claude George (de-committed on 10/16/2014)
OG: Leeward Brown (flipped to West Virginia 10/28/2014)

I don't see anyone...
Cronkite is good but we don't need 4 stud RBs.
Archibald is solid but I'd rather have a 20 year old freshmen who is 15 lbs heavier, faster and played WR in HS.
K-Fed? Brown? I would take any of the 5 OL commits over them.
Galitz? Pass, we have Goudis for 2 more years along with Badgley for 3.
George? We have guys with his skill set on the team already would rather take an inside LB instead.

Other than Johnson who was committed for just a few days who else did you want to keep in this class?

Decommits:
DT: Quentez Johnson (de-committed 5/6/2014)
T: Kevin Feder (flipped to O$U 6/22/2014)
K: Drew Galitz (flipped to Baylor 8/26/2014)
RB: Jordan Cronkrite (de-committed 9/13/2014
TE: Bowman Archibald (flipped to Wake Forest 9/21/2014)
LB: Claude George (de-committed on 10/16/2014)
OG: Leeward Brown (flipped to West Virginia 10/28/2014)

I don't see anyone...
Cronkite is good but we don't need 4 stud RBs.
Archibald is solid but I'd rather have a 20 year old freshmen who is 15 lbs heavier, faster and played WR in HS.
K-Fed? Brown? I would take any of the 5 OL commits over them.
Galitz? Pass, we have Goudis for 2 more years along with Badgley for 3.
George? We have guys with his skill set on the team already would rather take an inside LB instead.

Feder is going to be a high draft pick.

George could provide immediate depth at multiple spots.

Cronkite is going to ball somewhere and we will be upset we missed on him.

Quez is at worst a big, moldable body at a position of dire need.

Galitz is the top rated kicker prospect in the country, and Goudis blows.

Rudolph, Ridley, Snelson

Three straight years we lose the top ranked WR in the country

I'm hurt man

Advertisement
Back