SNAP COUNTS

Between Smith and redding, who transfers first because Mandy is too much of a lispy pvssy to take away snaps from 2 receivers who wouldn't even crack the 2 deep at Jacksonville state?
It would be smith bc he’s from cali. Redding will give it one more go before he jumps ship

Advertisement
U can look at it your pessimistic way, and I can choose not to want our players to transfer because our fans aren’t mentally tough enough to handle just watching. Some of y’all wish for failure just as much as y’all hope for success.
I don’t want our players to transfer either. I am saying they will. Dude you are slow.

Advertisement
HES THE SOUTH FLORIDA EXPRESS 7 ON 7 GUY.

AGAIN..7 on 7 lol

I never was a big Pope fan or Wiggins and stated a bunch of times as to why (they didnt produce huge in high school). Im now officially done with them...there reps need to be eaten completely in spring. But im sure they will be hard workers in the off season, appearing to improve..considering they work best in shirts and shorts until the lights come on.

Hopefully Likens have had enough
I will say I love the class likens is bringing in. I know he can develop guys but I wonder if it was him putting those guys in or Lashlee or manny

Pope makes that same catch 9/10 times even though he dropped like 3/6 passes last night.

Their stats are a bit off. He doesn't make that catch 9/10 times, once in a while he makes a pretty good catch and we constantly ask ourselves why he can't do that more consistently. It's more often that he makes that catch 2/10 times.

i'd give the Dunson or Clarke a shot. Ivey is a mess.

Pope doesnt bother me as much because he cares, he tries. he has talent but dee is just going through motions
Caring and dropping 3 crucial passes doesn't heal the wounds any better for me. Should be easy to move past these guys in the spring.

Advertisement
***** these two
So this mf’er Cooney just called out Likens. You guys are on the same staff and you tweeting **** like this after your player cost a game. Mf’er rather find out what people tweeting about than coaching. Talking bout they need Miami Goats to get them right. The Miami greats had heart and passion, and great work ethic. Crazy this is what Manny considers a recruiting coordinator. No sort of professionalism.

Makes that catch 9/10 times ??? I’ve watched him drop deep ball after deep ball all season where are u getting ur numbers from. Mine would be he catches it 3/10 times

Probably means he made that catch 9/10 times for his 7 on 7 team. Which as we all know directly correlates with success in real football.

It would be smith bc he’s from cali. Redding will give it one more go before he jumps ship
They are both clearly so much more talented too..and being able to see that on the 95 snaps they've collectively taken all year is ******* sickening

Advertisement
Smith should transfer. Kid looks legit out there. And we play the two worst receivers I’ve ever seen at a power 5 school

HES THE SOUTH FLORIDA EXPRESS 7 ON 7 GUY.

AGAIN..7 on 7 lol

I never was a big Pope fan or Wiggins and stated a bunch of times as to why (they didnt produce huge in high school). Im now officially done with them...there reps need to be eaten completely in spring. But im sure they will be hard workers in the off season, appearing to improve..considering they work best in shirts and shorts until the lights come on.

Hopefully Likens have had enough
Can't wait until I see Pope's 2021 Twitter vid of him running routes against an open field

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 12.29.47 PM.png

As a quick comparison, if you were to add their yards & TDs, Harley who finished out the game seemingly wincing in pain or injured (probably just tweaked something) beats them out by 38 yards & 2 TDs. The "open competiton" worked for those who were mentally tough and willing to work, unfortunately that was only Harley. But Wiggins who needs to be on that gah **** juggs machine "shines" (which I use the term QUITE loosely) more than Mr. Gas Station 7on7 himself Pope.

Edit: Ivins also said in his podcast that Wiggins & Pope are 1 & 2 in ACC dropped passes with 16% & 15% respectively.

Advertisement
View attachment 139305
As a quick comparison, if you were to add their yards & TDs, Harley who finished out the game seemingly wincing in pain or injured (probably just tweaked something) beats them out by 38 yards & 2 TDs. The "open competiton" worked for those who were mentally tough and willing to work, unfortunately that was only Harley. But Wiggins who needs to be on that gah **** juggs machine "shines" (which I use the term QUITE loosely) more than Mr. Gas Station 7on7 himself Pope.

Edit: Ivins also said in his podcast that Wiggins & Pope are 1 & 2 in ACC dropped passes with 16% & 15% respectively.
This is not shocking one bit

How do you only play 2 corners in an entire game? This staff is an abomination and their resistance to playing freshmen shows how behind the times they are in college football.
Especially when Ivey was getting cucked out there. Give the freshman more snaps.

yea he aint got that type of pull.

He helps with wr's...they are upperclassmen...but honestly its up for Likens and then Lashlee to actually say sit or play.

This staff defers to Upper classmen wayyyy to much.
Waaaaaay to much. It’s backwards.

Advertisement
Back