SNAP COUNTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to give Likens a pass since this was his first year and he's recruited well, but it's going to be a fireable offense if he trots out Pope and Wiggins against Alabama next year

Advertisement
Thanks for posting. I really don't get Navaughn only getting 2 snaps in the game.

Remember all that BS about the WR numbers were low and with Lashlee we would need fresh legs blah blah blah. Yet we continue to cycle the same guys for way too many snaps? No reason they should be getting that many snaps if they ain't clutch.

Advertisement
So freshman should continue to transfer? If it continues next year then maybe. But freshman have to realize their time will come.
Why would anyone go to a program that plays favorites and not the best players? They should sit on the bench and watch 6 and 8 drop another 100 passes next year? FOH.

Advertisement
WIDE RECEIVER

Dee Wiggins: 63 snaps

Mark Pope: 70 snaps

Mike Harley: 45 snaps

Keyshawn Smith: 15 snaps

Michael Redding: eight snaps

Marshall Few: one snap

RUNNING BACK

Cam’Ron Harris: 32 snaps

Don Chaney Jr.: 45 snaps

TIGHT END

Brevin Jordan: 73 snaps

Will Mallory: 49 snaps

Dominic Mammarelli: two snaps

OFFENSIVE LINE

Zion Nelson: 81 snaps

Jakai Clark: 81 snaps

Corey Gaynor: 81 snaps

DJ Scaife: 81 snaps

Jarrid Williams: 81 snaps

Navaughn Donaldson: two snaps

DEFENSIVE END

Jahfari Harvey: 64 snaps

Cameron Williams: 50 snaps

Zach McCloud: 47 snaps

Patrick Joyner: 15 snaps

DEFENSIVE TACKLE

Nesta Jade Silvera: 50 snaps

Jon Ford: 10 snaps

Jared Harrison-Hunte: 44 snaps

Jordan Miller: 55 snaps

Elijah Roberts: 13 snaps

LINEBACKER / STRIKER

Bradley Jennings Jr.: 47 snaps

Waymon Steed: 51 snaps

Gilbert Frierson: 60 snaps

Corey Flagg: 41 snaps

Sam Brooks: 37 snaps

Keontra Smith: 28 snaps

CORNERBACK

DJ Ivey: 86 snaps

Te’Cory Couch: 88 snaps

Isaiah Dunson: 6 snaps

SAFETY

Bubba Bolden: 79 snaps

Brian Balom: seven snaps

Gurvan Hall: 83 snaps

Keshawn Washington: seven snaps
Look how few snaps Dunson played. I'm wondering is this one of the reasons we can't get corners? We rarely play three corners. Our safeties cover the slot receivers, even if it's Tutu Atwell, smh.

Being at the game last night, I accepted the fact that Pope and Wiggins are the worst UM receivers I've ever seen play. The body of work has shown it time and time again. Sure, they can stick around and make some plays next season and the sniffs on this site will scream to all that are willing to listen, "I told you so." The reality is, the damage has been done. The two have cost Miami games throughout their careers and they should move on for their sake and UM. Unfortunately, I don't see these guys moving on and Diaz nor anyone else on the staff will direct them to do so as they seem to have no spine.

Sad state of affairs.

Advertisement
Back