SNAP COUNTS

Advertisement
Why would anyone go to a program that plays favorites and not the best players? They should sit on the bench and watch 6 and 8 drop another 100 passes next year? FOH.
So do y’all really ever want us to be able to sustain success? Optics might not look great, but it’s no way that continues next year with 7 freshman receivers on the roster. Be realistic. Pope and Wiggins were given every chance to separate themselves this year and failed. It’s no way they get the brunt of the snaps next year.

So do y’all really ever want us to be able to sustain success? Optics might not look great, but it’s no way that continues next year with 7 freshman receivers on the roster. Be realistic. Pope and Wiggins were given every chance to separate themselves this year and failed. It’s no way they get the brunt of the snaps next year.
I am not Michael Redding or Keyshawn Smith. I do t want them to transfer. But when you can’t get snaps over garbage because your coach plays favorites that is what happens. Why would Pope and Wiggins get this entire season down to every snap of the bowl game to separate? 0 accountability that was a disgrace. Sustained success? Lmao.

Advertisement
***** these two
We have an illiterate **** on staff forcing Manny to play favorites so he can get more local kids that will be entitled to playing time without earning it?

We lost yesterday because Pope dropped 2 deep passes that Kosi placed in his lap. We win yesterday going away with any other receivers seeing the field. What is the point of the recruiting advantage if you lose games because of it. Fire this dude now and hopefully the southridge kids will follow him out the door.

Ricky williams is part of the problem. there is zero evidence that mark pope will ever excel at football at this point. hes small, not physical, and can't catch.
HES THE SOUTH FLORIDA EXPRESS 7 ON 7 GUY.

AGAIN..7 on 7 lol

I never was a big Pope fan or Wiggins and stated a bunch of times as to why (they didnt produce huge in high school). Im now officially done with them...there reps need to be eaten completely in spring. But im sure they will be hard workers in the off season, appearing to improve..considering they work best in shirts and shorts until the lights come on.

Hopefully Likens have had enough

Advertisement
Ivey, Wiggins and popes snap counts says it all
Who was going to play aside from Ivey? We have nobody else thanks to our coaches and their recruiting.

The WRs getting so much burn for how bad they are is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Who was going to play aside from Ivey? We have nobody else thanks to our coaches and their recruiting.

The WRs getting so much burn for how bad they are is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
i'd give the Dunson or Clarke a shot. Ivey is a mess.

Pope doesnt bother me as much because he cares, he tries. he has talent but dee is just going through motions

Advertisement
How do you only play 2 corners in an entire game? This staff is an abomination and their resistance to playing freshmen shows how behind the times they are in college football.

Come on man he has a point. He’s only 20 and been here for 3 years he still needs time to develop his hands.
I know this was sarcasm but you made a great point. You can’t develop hands. That’s a focus deal and clearly 6 and 8 are not focused when it’s game time. There’s not a jugs machine in the world that can fix ****ting your pants when your team needs you most.

Advertisement
Ok so wtf is up with Chantz Williams? Did we just whiff an opportunity to see what he can do just to play McCloud at DE for the first time?
Not every true freshmen can play in year 1. Not worried about him at all. We shall see what he’s got next year

I am not Michael Redding or Keyshawn Smith. I do t want them to transfer. But when you can’t get snaps over garbage because your coach plays favorites that is what happens. Why would Pope and Wiggins get this entire season down to every snap of the bowl game to separate? 0 accountability that was a disgrace. Sustained success? Lmao.
U can look at it your pessimistic way, and I can choose not to want our players to transfer because our fans aren’t mentally tough enough to handle just watching. Some of y’all wish for failure just as much as y’all hope for success.

Come on man he has a point. He’s only 20 and been here for 3 years he still needs time to develop his hands.
Makes that catch 9/10 times ??? I’ve watched him drop deep ball after deep ball all season where are u getting ur numbers from. Mine would be he catches it 3/10 times

Advertisement
Back