Snap counts 2022

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Haven’t seen a thread on this topic. Saw a few snap counts, but haven’t gotten the entire list.

A few of the ones that stood out to me:

- Mesidor got 19 out of 56. I expect that to double or slightly more against D1 opponents.
- Restrepo got 32 of 65. I expect that be about 50% more.
- Bissainthe only got 9 of 56. I expect that to increase.
- Anez Cooper got 22 snaps out 65. This will be really interesting to see if they can find him 10 or so snaps a game in ‘jumbo’ packages.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220904-144450_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220904-144510_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220904-145357_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220904-145445_Samsung Internet.jpg

IMO the way to do this is to look at who played with the "ones".

For example, TVD played 39 snaps. How many of those did Restrepo play? That's the percentage we should be looking for when we play real opponents.

Avantae Williams with only 14 snaps is very interesting. James and Kam played 40, but Tae only 14? Why?

Advertisement
IMO the way to do this is to look at who played with the "ones".

For example, TVD played 39 snaps. How many of those did Restrepo play? That's the percentage we should be looking for when we play real opponents.

Avantae Williams with only 14 snaps is very interesting. James and Kam played 40, but Tae only 14? Why?
Al Blades is the likely reason. We’ll see how that goes by mid-season.

Thank you for the information. I would expect those number to change fairly significantly against Southern Miss. I hope the coaches find ways to work players in against Southern Miss so the players can continue to develop and the coaches can continue to evaluate in live action.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back