Smh...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190907-174151_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190907-174151_Instagram.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 30
Advertisement
Advertisement
And

then that’ll be racist too because they knew what they were getting and took a risk that didn’t work out and therefore they are obliged to tolerate his behavior, even if he calls Bob Kraft a dirty old ****** man (which is true) and then tries to physically attack Mrs. Kraft for allowing Bob to go out past curfew.

LOL, that's what I said.

And

then that’ll be racist too because they knew what they were getting and took a risk that didn’t work out and therefore they are obliged to tolerate his behavior, even if he calls Bob Kraft a dirty old ****** man (which is true) and then tries to physically attack Mrs. Kraft for allowing Bob to go out past curfew.

A guess, just a guess, there are specific clauses in his contract for behavior. The Pats are too smart.

And

Wrong. The 100% PC world liberals begged for is here. The Patriots, or any other team, don’t have to tolerate racism. If AB continues his racist ways he will be out on his *** again and it will be 100% his fault, no one else’s.

Advertisement
AB is reaching T.O levels. If history is a indicator Oakland is his last NFL stop given he is 31 and a headcase. Think I'm joking? Owens caught 76 passes for 800 yards his final year and no one picked him up despite the fact he could of played an extra 5 more years.

Want another example? Look at Carmelo. If your telling me Melo can't give a team 15 points a game then your in denial. No one signs older players who are a selfish headcase. Every team wants their older guys to be a mentor to their younger player.

LOL

Wrong. The 100% PC world liberals begged for is here. The Patriots, or any other team, don’t have to tolerate racism. If AB continues his racist ways he will be out on his *** again and it will be 100% his fault, no one else’s.
Guy I’m not getting into the politics of Republican and Democrat. I’m more liberal than you in probably every way and I’m fine with you being conservative. I don’t really like either party. There’s just right and wrong to me here.

Advertisement

So are you trying to say, that decades ago, prior to the "pc world liberals winning". If a black man called their boss a cracker. Nothing would have happened?

Guy I’m not getting into the politics of Republican and Democrat. I’m more liberal than you in probably every way and I’m fine with you being conservative. I don’t really like either party. There’s just right and wrong to me here.
AB was wrong. Period. I can guarantee if a white player called his GM, or anyone, a n***** the same people taking up for AB would be screaming at the top of their lungs. Racism by anyone should be condemned at all times. AB should be fined and miss several games at least.

Advertisement
So are you trying to say, that decades ago, prior to the "pc world liberals winning". If a black man called their boss a cracker. Nothing would have happened?
Personally, it wouldn’t bother me if someone called me a cracker or a honky. I would just laugh and move on. In today’s world though it’s not acceptable for anyone to use racist language. In the past I believe certain folks got a pass due to the discrimination that they may have faced. Not that way anymore though. We are all accountable for our actions, that includes AB.

Advertisement
Back