Smh AB!!!

It’s actually sad.

Sad for him, more sad for the people that depend on him.

Since he started flashing talent, people started enabling him to the nth degree.

This is a wake up call for him. This is how the real world works irregardless disirregardless of race or anything else. A lesson he hasn’t learned yet. Somehow I doubt he takes away the right lesson from it.

For those that depend on him, I hope he learned his lesson. But I doubt it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Since he started flashing talent, people started enabling him to the nth degree.

This is a wake up call for him. This is how the real world works irregardless of race or anything else. A lesson he hasn’t learned yet. Somehow I doubt he takes away the right lesson from it.

Irregardless

You left out the racist part.
15F6F7F4-2A98-4B81-B990-D12B27C8359B.jpeg

Advertisement
This thread makes me want to leave this site for good. People are trying to argue racism is totally cool as long as it's going in the right direction. Other people are trying to brag how their being used as political pawns.

Maybe when this site gets back to the one thing we all have in common things will get better.

Last edited:
This thread makes me want to leave this site for good. People are trying to argue racism is totally cool as long as it's going in the right direction. Other people are trying to bragging how their being used as political pawns.

Maybe when this site gets back to the one thing we all have in common things will get better.

Wait.

THIS THREAD is the one that makes you want to leave?

Brother man...DM me...hahahaha

Stay strong!

Just forget the race stuff for a second.

Weeks ago we had a discussion here about his background and I said he was clearly a damaged person. This is just another example of that.

Leave race to the side. He had $30 million basically guaranteed. All he had to do was do his job. Instead he insults and is insubordinate to his employer, breaks the law by a non-consensual recording and publicly posts it no less, mocks his employers and puts his private dealings on social media.

He basically violates every common norm of employment.

Yet the Raiders enabled him and have bent over backwards for him all training camp and into the season. People close to him have been enabling him his whole life.

Any of us do just one of those things in our jobs, and we are immediately terminated.

This man literally skull fūcked himself out of millions and a job.

There’s something seriously wrong with him. Sadly this is going be one of those cases, somebody said it before, in a few years he’ll be broke, unemployed and a mess.

Nobody is telling this man what’s real in his life. The Raiders had to show him how life works and it cost him $30 million.
Good point. He might be surrounding himself with yes men and shuts out everyone who tries to tell him hard truths because he equates that with them being Fake/haters because of how and where he grew up.
LOL, He had almost the same problems in Pittsburgh, He tried to fight **** Lebeau. They knew what they were getting in AB.
lol and of no one signed him because of all the issues he’s had you’d call the entire league racist and claim he’s being blackballed. Sounds about right ?

Advertisement

This is a wake up call for him. This is how the real world works irregardless disirregardless of race or anything else. A lesson he hasn’t learned yet. Somehow I doubt he takes away the right lesson from it.

zzSDo.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
As Pat's fan I dont know if I should be happy or concerned. I like that it's one year. And it's hard to upset the Patriots culture because they'll just get rid of you.

Advertisement
Back