Smh AB!!!

I don't feel sorry for him.

He will not be in the league in 3-4 years.

Here is what going to happen if he doesn't straighten up. Raiders will probably release him and NO ONE is going to give him anywhere close to what the Raiders gave him in terms of money. He'll decide to sit out the season (while acting like it everyone else's fault and trying to paint himself in the same light as Kapernick as to why he isn't playing this year) because his ego won't allow him to take any less. He'll go into free agency expecting someone to offer the same sort of money. He will be disappointed, probably fire his agent (if his agent doesn't drop him after losing his 3%). And at the age of 32, a year out of football, teams will come to see if his ego has been checked and throw him a solid "prove me you changed" deal and his production won't be there which will result in a release and maybe one more team will give it a go before they realize it not worth it and that's it no more AB.
Correction: He will not be in the league in1-2 years and will be broke in 3-4 years.

You're welcomed my friend!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pats jokes aside, where does he end up? Dallas on the cheap? Cincy (are they still in the league)? Houston? Nowhere? A psychiatric ward? A reality show?

You think he is going somewhere for cheap? He is not going to play unless he gets a big contract

Advertisement
hes a POS, and he would have been exposed much earlier if tomLin didn’t enable and baby him. The raiders didn’t baby him and this is what happened. He will absolutely get no special treatment going forward, which will just make him lash out even more

Advertisement
hes a POS, and he would have been exposed much earlier if tomLin didn’t enable and baby him. The raiders didn’t baby him and this is what happened. He will absolutely get no special treatment going forward, which will just make him lash out even more

He was with the Steelers for 9 seasons. None of this really came back to bite Pittsburgh or Tomlin until the end of last year. I'd say that's an effing masterful job by Tomlin of getting the absolute most out of a clear headcase. Sorry not sorry if it blew up in the Raiders face.

AB is reaching T.O levels. If history is a indicator Oakland is his last NFL stop given he is 31 and a headcase. Think I'm joking? Owens caught 76 passes for 800 yards his final year and no one picked him up despite the fact he could of played an extra 5 more years.

Want another example? Look at Carmelo. If your telling me Melo can't give a team 15 points a game then your in denial. No one signs older players who are a selfish headcase. Every team wants their older guys to be a mentor to their younger player.
T.0 wasn’t this bad

Wasn't there a thread on here with people blaming Big Ben for what happened in Pittsburgh? Lol It was obvious AB was a headcase and the Steelers just kept a lot of his **** in house.

Crackers Wordstar bro. We're everywhere.

Advertisement
Back