Smh AB!!!

Screenshot_20190907-120730_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Pats jokes aside, where does he end up? Dallas on the cheap? Cincy (are they still in the league)? Houston? Nowhere? A psychiatric ward? A reality show?

I th

I think on voicemails too

I think Incognito had it in texts and voice mails. Strangely a lot of his black teammates defended him.

Cooper was at a country concert , he was caught on camera. And it wasn’t just once , he said it multiple times on the video.

Advertisement
He doesnt want to play right now. It's pretty obvious.

Agreed but I think he needs to constant attention/chaos of people thinking he does. Pretty sure he's at the very least conflicted about the money too. At the very least.

I'd almost* respect the dude if he came out right now and just said "I'm out. I don't want or need any of this right now."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riley Cooper (who was caught on tape using the N word)??? Didnt miss a game.

ABs teammate Richie Incognito (also caught on tape using the N word)??? To be fair he was suspended, but it was more for bullying.

But yeah, AB is a head case. I dont think this is a diva WR thing. I think he has some clinical narcissism issues going on. I dont think he lasts the season.

some very key people in key positions of power in this country suffer from this but millions look the other way @ that

The AB stuff is ridiculous. He is indeed a head case regardless of what naturaL ability he may have. great player....but also a great *******

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back