Smh AB!!!

The players voted him in dumbass. Don’t speak on **** if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You think i give af about some low IQ football players voting?? It’s a reason why they have to beg for guaranteed contracts bc they’re as much of the problem as the NFL system itself.

Ryan Clark is a sell out, he can’t wait to get on tv to gossip for an ESPN contract that’s my issue with him... talks like a *****.

Advertisement
When you spend all your AP points on field awareness and 0 points on self awareness.

Advertisement
For real, maybe @Dr.L.ThugU , @Ecush, @JBCanes-NC @stevehick and @FlatlandCane can do us all a favor and derail this thing without recourse from the mods.
This is gonna be me
giphy.gif
thinking of @JBCanes-NC crying in his Popov after we send his Tar Holes to 1-1 .

You think i give af about some low IQ football players voting?? It’s a reason why they have to beg for guaranteed contracts bc they’re as much of the problem as the NFL system itself.

Ryan Clark is a sell out, he can’t wait to get on tv to gossip for an ESPN contract that’s my issue with him... talks like a *****.

It's not gossip or being a sellout. Clark has always hated AB. If you wanna deem him speaking his truth on tv as carrying out a personal vendetta then so be it but trust me in that it's not some act to advance his tv career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The players union is run by a bunch of sell outs like Ryan Clark so It makes sense clown...

Ryan Clark a bxtch getting on tv tap dancing for little guys like you to say good boy while he downs another black man on tv about his situation. He should’ve never got on tv and compared AB to Terrell Owens situation...that was some soft *** Uncle Tom **** of course you would support it.
This clown calling another black man Uncle Tom because he spoke truths. That’s some soft *** Uncle Tom ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back