Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
I hate the white man. He’s not the cream of the earth. He was not here first. Even masons they know it - they refuse to show it.

Eff the white man. He was living in caves in the Caucuses walking around on 5 legs while the Nubian kings and Queens had math and science classes with extraterrestrial visitors.

Fûck whitey. Why are we even on a board together?

Advertisement
I hate the white man. He’s not the cream of the earth. He was not here first. Even masons they know it - they refuse to show it.

Eff the white man. He was living in caves in the Caucuses walking around on 5 legs while the Nubian kings and Queens had math and science classes with extraterrestrial visitors.

Fûck whitey. Why are we even on a board together?

What’s crazy if you’re talking about said whitey the same few guys who obsess about race don’t come running to call everyone racist. But the same few guys constantly rip on Tate to nauseasm, pretty much for being a ****y cracka.

But the second you speak ill of a obvious **** head who happens to be black you’re now a racist.

The amount of ego in that is amazing.

Btw I’m amazed Harriet hasn’t chimed in with his racist ***. Or maybe he’s on his other screen name in this thread.

In my world an ******* is an *******. Regardless the color of the cheeks it’s nuzzled behind.

Advertisement
One of the most respected guys in the nfl when he played and was over the players union , yeah “ he’s the clown”. The same guy who was the only one to vote against the current cba that the players constantly gripe about now. Everyone now says the players got screwed , but he’s the clown ?

Clark called this dude for what he was years ago.

But it’s not shocking the biggest clown on the board would have your stance.

The players union is run by a bunch of sell outs like Ryan Clark so It makes sense clown...

Ryan Clark a bxtch getting on tv tap dancing for little guys like you to say good boy while he downs another black man on tv about his situation. He should’ve never got on tv and compared AB to Terrell Owens situation...that was some soft *** Uncle Tom **** of course you would support it.

What’s crazy if you’re talking about said whitey the same few guys who obsess about race don’t come running to call everyone racist. But the same few guys constantly rip on Tate to nauseasm, pretty much for being a ****y cracka.

But the second you speak ill of a obvious **** head who happens to be black you’re now a racist.

The amount of ego in that is amazing.

Btw I’m amazed Harriet hasn’t chimed in with his racist ***. Or maybe he’s on his other screen name in this thread.

In my world an ******* is an *******. Regardless the color of the cheeks it’s nuzzled behind.
God bless you, man. I hate this **** and I see that too. And I’ve seen you, like me, call out white bigots on here before.

There’s just right and wrong.

Riley Cooper (who was caught on tape using the N word)??? Didnt miss a game.

ABs teammate Richie Incognito (also caught on tape using the N word)??? To be fair he was suspended, but it was more for bullying.

But yeah, AB is a head case. I dont think this is a diva WR thing. I think he has some clinical narcissism issues going on. I dont think he lasts the season.

He and Richie should room together on the road.. Or in a psych ward.. Which ever

Advertisement
The players union is run by a bunch of sell outs like Ryan Clark so It makes sense clown...

Ryan Clark a bxtch getting on tv tap dancing for little guys like you to say good boy while he downs another black man on tv about his situation. He should’ve never got on tv and compared AB to Terrell Owens situation...that was some soft *** Uncle Tom **** of course you would support it.

The players voted him in dumbass. Don’t speak on **** if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

And who is AB? LMAO

He's a dumpster fire.. Kind of like this guy below... @Dr.L.ThugU you've been tagged, ******

2ga7sl.jpg

Advertisement
He and Richie should room together on the road.. Or in a psych ward.. Which ever

It infuriated me when the eagles didn’t cut cooper,it was a horrible look. First off he’s a gator then to say the **** he said and they didn’t cut him was disgusting. That’s when I was off the chirp wagon. He was the reason cooper stayed as long as he did.

The main lesson to take from the AB fiasco is that locker room cancers are generally not worth their talent. Certain players that left our program after Manny took over fit this description.

Advertisement
Back