Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Ryan Clark a clown

One of the most respected guys in the nfl when he played and was over the players union , yeah “ he’s the clown”. The same guy who was the only one to vote against the current cba that the players constantly gripe about now. Everyone now says the players got screwed , but he’s the clown ?

Clark called this dude for what he was years ago.

But it’s not shocking the biggest clown on the board would have your stance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder how this effects his new helmet deal? He probably doesnt get paid if he's not on the field.

i hate racist white people too and I hate racist black people as well... so there’s that. I’m an equal opportunity hater of racists... which I think is very fair. don’t you?
No I only hate racist white people. They're responsible for racism in the first place. It's been systemic since this country's inception.

Advertisement
I'll say this. I think what's getting blown out of proportion in all this is what word was said and no the actions of everything AB has done. What AB said is wrong and he shouldn't get a pass for it, but what concerned me more isnt the fact he called Mayock a cracker because let's be real here... the word cracker is not the same as calling a black person the N word. I'm of mixed white/hispanic decent. My grandmother was a very dark skinned Cuban and I remember someone calling her the N word when I was 10. I remember the hurt on her face when it happened. I've been called a cracker and it didn't bother me. So no those words IMO are not mutually exclusive.

Back to AB and Mayock. What bothered me most is you cant ignore the fact he went up to his boss, got heated,allegedly threatened him and then called him a cracker and had to be restrained by a teammate. I dont know what world they live in but if i did that at my job Adios Canes2082... then he apologized and there is no punishment? People can criticize Mayock for fining him but AB did break team rules and Mayock as a 1st year GM is trying to show that no one person is above the team ans everyone is treated the same.

Either something more is going on behind the scenes and I do think after all we've seen transpire that there is or Mayock has no balls and is taking his orders from higher up.

That's all...
Racist remarks are racist. Just because you think ***** is a more racist word than cracker doesn't make it so.

Advertisement
No I only hate racist white people. They're responsible for racism in the first place. It's been systemic since this country's inception.

It's what I always tell people. Hate the sinner not the sin. Makes life easier, imo.

I only hate racist black people, they are the biggest hypocrits on the planet. Seeing as the first slave owner and the guy who went to court to change the laws for the right to own a slave was black.

Advertisement
Back