Smells like a winner

Manny is probably going to lose the UF game. In fact. I would put money on us losing that game. However, that doesn't mean schit. They are a lot more talented than us, the game will basically be a home game for them, and we are trotting out a new QB.

If Manny doesn't win the Coastal, I will agree that we made the wrong decision in hiring him.

You do your screen name a disservice.

A *lot* more talented? Really? Maybe in a couple spots certainly more proven but F*CK outta here with "a lot more talented". This will be a dog fight, and an absolutely winnable one.

Advertisement
Of course a win vs UF would be massive! It would absolutely propel us the entire season; re the season's success, re recruiting, the impression of Manny across the nation, everything. I never once said it wouldn't have a positive impact on the entire season. Of course it would! But that's looking at the positives of a win. This thread was looking at it the other way: the negatives of a loss, implying that if Manny loses to UF his *** is already on the fire. It was that position I took issue with. I don't agree with that at all; in fact, I think it's really stupid.

Fair point. But if we as a fan base have to err one way or the other, then I want crazy unrealistic expectations. Not complacency.

Advertisement
Back