Small note on Brevin Jordan and the class

ESPN has to bump him up(they have him at 32 or so but they did praise him all week from the Under Armour practices

ESPN seems to be due for a final ranking, I think he may be able to squeeze in and snag that extra star.

lol Gotta be. They still have mystery man Jalen Patterson listed as a 4*

i'm still not entirely convinced that jalen patterson is a real person.

Lol that’s what I’m starting to think! Can we get some confirmation on this jalen kid mods? Is he real?

Putting out an APB for [MENTION=10127]canesjip[/MENTION]

Advertisement
We're on our way back. Find a QB who can win the ACCCG and take us into the playoffs and we will starting locking down SF even better

I couldn’t care less how many stars this kid has next to his name, I’m just grateful that he’s a Cane, he’s going to terrorize ACC teams the next 3-4 years

Brevin Jordan moved up 12 spots in ESPN300. Looks like he may be getting that 5th star in the 247 composite. Nesta moved up 45 spots which will probably get him into the top50 in the composite. Jarren Williams moved up 93 spots , so he will now be a top100 composite. Mark Pope fell from 218 to 227 :monkey-serious:

ESPN doesn't have the staff that either 247 or Rivals do dedicated to recruiting, but it baffles me how they could have seen Mark Pope at any of the many camps at which he performed and excelled and evaluated 226 players in the country to be better than he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back