Slogans don't Make You tough....This does!

Notice Les Myles run these type of drills personally an even calls players himself. Actions reflect leadership an Les is a violent man who coaches his teams to be violent.

[video=youtube;AdBTUE7RZgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBTUE7RZgc[/video]

Advertisement
Not sure the relevance to the U. You could be the toughest team in history and lose with some of our alignments.

LSU was 8-5 (4-4 in SEC) last year and lost to a 4-5 Arkansas after those spring practices. They crumbled against Alabama at the end of the game. Those toughness drills really paid off for them.

Those same players will be filing lawsuits against the University in 5 years for concussion related injuries, lol! Name me all those stud players thats in that video? Lol

Where is the plant that makes man vaginas like you so I can blow it up? Amazing the first thing out of a sissie's mouth when they see hardcore football is concussion! Never mind the fact you have to practice to prepare for the intensity and physicality of a real game. Lets patty cake practice and ease our way to 6-7. It's like asking a NASCAR drive to drive 90 mph during practice sessions because you don't want to crash. STFU girl!

Lol, look at this tough guy. I'll be out on Greentree on Saturday, you should come out and bring your cute lil LSU video and show us how practice should be conducted. Clown *** people on here.

Yeah, I mean who would want to be LSU and be a national contender when you could be Miami and go 6-7?

Advertisement
Not sure the relevance to the U. You could be the toughest team in history and lose with some of our alignments.

LSU was 8-5 (4-4 in SEC) last year and lost to a 4-5 Arkansas after those spring practices. They crumbled against Alabama at the end of the game. Those toughness drills really paid off for them.

A down year after they put like 13 dudes (just from defense) in the NFL over a 2 year span...playing 2 pretty crap quarterbacks...and they still went 8-5 in what is pretty obviously the best division in football.

Notice Les Myles run these type of drills personally an even calls players himself. Actions reflect leadership an Les is a violent man who coaches his teams to be violent.

Paranos with the game winner right there. He's got a DB taking on a 240 pound BEAST of a running back in a short yardage drill and winning.

Imagine what would happen if Gus Edwards (homeless man's Fournette) took on Artie Burns in this drill. We'd still be sweeping up pieces of Artie. And that, by the way, is coaching. Plain and simple.

Those same players will be filing lawsuits against the University in 5 years for concussion related injuries, lol! Name me all those stud players thats in that video? Lol

Where is the plant that makes man vaginas like you so I can blow it up? Amazing the first thing out of a sissie's mouth when they see hardcore football is concussion! Never mind the fact you have to practice to prepare for the intensity and physicality of a real game. Lets patty cake practice and ease our way to 6-7. It's like asking a NASCAR drive to drive 90 mph during practice sessions because you don't want to crash. STFU girl!

Lol, look at this tough guy. I'll be out on Greentree on Saturday, you should come out and bring your cute lil LSU video and show us how practice should be conducted. Clown *** people on here.

LSU might not always be the best team but they are always a team others don't like to play because of the physicality and intensity they bring. Nobody can they that about Miami currently.

Meanwhile back at Greentree......

[video=youtube;_-M4xNBhSEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_-M4xNBhSEI[/video]

Funny thing is...there's at least 10 guys who were in that dodgeball video who will have better NFL careers than anyone who was in that LSU video. #Facts

Who gives a **** about the NFL.

I bet if we played LSU today. They would lay another 40-3 *** beating on us. Some of you guys act like these dudes careers in the league trumps what they accomplished in college.

Since our last title game. LSU has eight 10 win seasons and 2 titles. As a fan, that right there is more important to me than how successful these guys careers are when they leave for the league.

Seems to be important to the top recruits also. LSU has had many flops on the next level, but guys line up to play for Miles.

Advertisement

Paranos with the game winner right there. He's got a DB taking on a 240 pound BEAST of a running back in a short yardage drill and winning.

Imagine what would happen if Gus Edwards (homeless man's Fournette) took on Artie Burns in this drill. We'd still be sweeping up pieces of Artie. And that, by the way, is coaching. Plain and simple.

LSU would have murdered us last year, and the year before. Outside of Bethune Cookman, our future opponents are circling their game with us as their Homecoming creampuff.

I don't believe having heart and toughness can be taught. Either you have heart or you don't. Well maybe when you are younger but at this stage no.

Name me one player in any sport that didn't have heart or wasn't tough that a coach made him tough.

That **** is all mental and some dudes just are not built that way.

This team has been mentally weak. They didn't get pushed around vs fsu, nebraska etc. When they get behind or lose big games they give up.

Meanwhile back at Greentree......

[video=youtube;_-M4xNBhSEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_-M4xNBhSEI[/video]

Funny thing is...there's at least 10 guys who were in that dodgeball video who will have better NFL careers than anyone who was in that LSU video. #Facts

Would trade all ten of those nfl careers for a couple ten win seasons and a couple trips to national championships as a fan.

Done for winner.

I kno he tight

Advertisement
Back