Slogans don't Make You tough....This does!

Advertisement
He practices not to get hurt and coaches not to lose. Temple mentality wasting Miami caliber athletes.

Obvious to the entire world but the people who make decisions do not care. Simply not important. Results are guaranteed mediocrity and irrelevance.

LOL. Wow. That drill is pretty insane. I wonder if any of the star players go through that gauntlet. Seems a recipe to have half your guys injured before Fall ball. Would be pretty fun to see guys like AQM and CThomas run through it though.

Advertisement
"Nothing makes you tougher than dodgeball and ice cream sandwiches."-Al Golden

"the home-run derby today is really going to separate the men from the boys. And if that isn't enough, going night club in the gym is a tried and true way of forcing the cream to rise"

i doubt miami did this back in the day..... We did something similar to this in highschool though

Advertisement
Those same players will be filing lawsuits against the University in 5 years for concussion related injuries, lol! Name me all those stud players thats in that video? Lol

Advertisement
Meanwhile back at Greentree......

[video=youtube;_-M4xNBhSEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_-M4xNBhSEI[/video]

[video=youtube;_-M4xNBhSEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_-M4xNBhSEI[/video]

Funny thing is...there's at least 10 guys who were in that dodgeball video who will have better NFL careers than anyone who was in that LSU video. #Facts

Funny thing is...there's at least 10 guys who were in that dodgeball video who will have better NFL careers than anyone who was in that LSU video. #Facts

Would trade all ten of those nfl careers for a couple ten win seasons and a couple trips to national championships as a fan.

Advertisement
Those same players will be filing lawsuits against the University in 5 years for concussion related injuries, lol! Name me all those stud players thats in that video? Lol

Where is the plant that makes man vaginas like you so I can blow it up? Amazing the first thing out of a sissie's mouth when they see hardcore football is concussion! Never mind the fact you have to practice to prepare for the intensity and physicality of a real game. Lets patty cake practice and ease our way to 6-7. It's like asking a NASCAR drive to drive 90 mph during practice sessions because you don't want to crash. STFU girl!

Would trade all ten of those nfl careers for a couple ten win seasons and a couple trips to national championships as a fan.

Notice how Grolden and his SLURPERS are always throwing up barometers of success that do NOT include WINS? They have transformed this weasel act into an art form. Begone WEASEL SLURPERS!

Where is the plant that makes man vaginas like you so I can blow it up? Amazing the first thing out of a sissie's mouth when they see hardcore football is concussion! Never mind the fact you have to practice to prepare for the intensity and physicality of a real game. Lets patty cake practice and ease our way to 6-7. It's like asking a NASCAR drive to drive 90 mph during practice sessions because you don't want to crash. STFU girl!

He'd probably get woozy watching an Urban Meyer practice.

Lol, look at this tough guy. I'll be out on Greentree on Saturday, you should come out and bring your cute lil LSU video and show us how practice should be conducted. Clown *** people on here.

Advertisement
Back