Slogans don't Make You tough....This does!

If Al Golden saw this video, he'd vapor lock. Drop dead, vapor lock.

The very idea! Hitting in football! In practice, even!

What in the Hades will the SEC think of next?

Advertisement
Those same players will be filing lawsuits against the University in 5 years for concussion related injuries, lol! Name me all those stud players thats in that video? Lol

Where is the plant that makes man vaginas like you so I can blow it up? Amazing the first thing out of a sissie's mouth when they see hardcore football is concussion! Never mind the fact you have to practice to prepare for the intensity and physicality of a real game. Lets patty cake practice and ease our way to 6-7. It's like asking a NASCAR drive to drive 90 mph during practice sessions because you don't want to crash. STFU girl!

Lol, look at this tough guy. I'll be out on Greentree on Saturday, you should come out and bring your cute lil LSU video and show us how practice should be conducted. Clown *** people on here.

What will you be bringing to Greentree, "U Know"? I'd have to guess your favorite butt plug.

Those same players will be filing lawsuits against the University in 5 years for concussion related injuries, lol! Name me all those stud players thats in that video? Lol

Where is the plant that makes man vaginas like you so I can blow it up? Amazing the first thing out of a sissie's mouth when they see hardcore football is concussion! Never mind the fact you have to practice to prepare for the intensity and physicality of a real game. Lets patty cake practice and ease our way to 6-7. It's like asking a NASCAR drive to drive 90 mph during practice sessions because you don't want to crash. STFU girl!

Lol, look at this tough guy. I'll be out on Greentree on Saturday, you should come out and bring your cute lil LSU video and show us how practice should be conducted. Clown *** people on here.

What will you be bringing to Greentree, "U Know"? I'd have to guess your favorite butt plug.

Butt plug?!? *** a$$ troll! Gtfoh

Advertisement

You probably right; Golden couldn't coz suddenly tough practices would elicit the attention of softie Shalala...who'd tell him to tone it down. Funny thing is UM players enabled by their coaches save themselves at the U, while not putting it all out there until they get to the League.

Advertisement
Golden wants to recruit coal shovelers, he just doesn't want them to, you know, do anything overly strenuous.

We don't have the depth chart to do this

Sadly we are still teaching g technique

At the very first injury resulting from such a practice technique, the same exact loons would then be attacking Golden for getting players injured during practice. That's the MO. Golden doesn't do something, it's bad. Golden does exactly what they were complaining about him not doing...and it too is bad.

Worst head coach in the history of this program. Just look at the last few collective ****faces still defending him on this board and you get a glimpse at the quality of human being that still has that fat ***'s back.

Advertisement
Worst head coach in the history of this program. Just look at the last few collective ****faces still defending him on this board and you get a glimpse at the quality of human being that still has that fat ***'s back.

Yeah, read your posts...and read mine. You post like a sad little wannabe street thug, all internet tough and intellectually absent. You've got as much class and quality as ****roach.

Yeah, read your posts...and read mine. You post like a sad little wannabe street thug, all internet tough and intellectually absent. You've got as much class and quality as ****roach.

Your post read like an *** kissing ******....and coincidentally they read just like a couple of the other ******* retards who have just recently started posting here as of late as well

Advertisement
Can't wait to see Golden on the sidelines next year and the seizures it induces from the peanut gallery. :jordan:

Advertisement
Back