Sleeping with the enemy

Cane since 1060

Freshman
So I visited a GT fan site called ' The Swarm '.The title of the thread is called 'Miami fans are bad'.They were saying how we fans and our players talk about purposely trying to hurt opposing players.Yes a player did come out and say the objective is getting the Toledo QB put out of the game but I know of no fans suggesting that.Most of it was silly stuff.But one post talking about a coach who told his players essentially to hurt others before they hurt you.I don't know who he quoted sounded like General Patton.I liked it.Here it is.

"The object of war is not to die for your Country but to make the other bastard die for his." Has to be Patton.

Last edited:

RVACane

All-American
They literally risk the careers and health of every kid that plays against that cheap shotting, cut blocking offense. Fûck em.

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
I visited there a few times and many of their fans are really feeling themselves 37AE3858-6935-4459-B8A7-04616DFAB491.jpg

chrisRMNU

Sophomore
"Our D is playing at a level I haven't see." Yea, that's why a QB who would quit his team a few weeks later hung 40+ on U.

Canez1

Freshman
So I visited a GT fan site called ' The Swarm '.The title of the thread is called 'Miami fans are bad'.They were saying how we fans and our players talk about purposely trying to hurt opposing players.Yes a player did come out and say the objective is getting the Toledo QB put of the game but I know of no fans suggesting that.Most of it was silly stuff.But one post talking about a coach who told his players essentially to hurt others before they hurt you.I don't know who he quoted sounded like General Patton.I liked it.Here it is.

"The object of war is not to die for your Country but to make the other bastard die for his." Has to be Patton.
It was Duke's QB not that it matters.

OrdunaDrive

Freshman
Some Tech fans suffer from a pretty serious Napoleon complex.

AutoCANE

I put my heart in this sh!t
The thread title got me nostalgic a bit - reminded me of Chris Berman's Eric "Sleeping with" Bienemy

Which made me think of my favorite "Bermanism" - Bert "Be Home" Blyleven

Also - GT fans are delusional

Chrisarg72

Freshman
Ya they're delusional, they lost to UT who got destroyed by UGA and barely squeaked by UMass - considered one of the worst teams in FCS. Not only that, UT hung 42 points on GT but only 17 against UMass and 0 against UGA. That's the sign of an awful defense.

They then beat two bad teams and got lucky their UCF game was cancelled or they would have been recked.

QuatroCane

Junior
The best part is them of all schools mocking Miami's attendance.
You know Miami is truly back when the attendance smack starts again. They're just pissed that every time we play in Atlanta we have 1/3 of their stadium.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
LOLOLOL 50% chance at beating UGA?

Being completely impartial and realistic
5% chance at beating UGA
2% chance at beating Clemson

jwcane97

Redshirt Freshman
I have read that board. Delve into some of the other threads. They dillusionally think they have a shot at making the CFP...

supacane

Senior
I hope we lay the QB out. Who gives a damn about these idiots. I'm always concerned about the option and they have played 2 of the 3 worse teams in the ACC and feel like they are the ****. Football is about matchups. GT on a year to year basis doesn't matchup well with any team with pro DL and we kicked their asses in 7-5 years. They will also have to stop us. I see homer going for 150.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Title had me thinking there would be nude pics of some FSU sucia that OP slayed

Richterscale93

Redshirt Freshman
The best part is them of all schools mocking Miami's attendance.
You know Miami is truly back when the attendance smack starts again. They're just pissed that every time we play in Atlanta we have 1/3 of their stadium.
THIS.

jnf2257

Junior
One thing NOBODY is talking about is that this is Tech's first road game, and first game outside of Atlanta. Good lord when we went to Duke everyone was questioning if we could take our game on the road.

HRS needs to be packed, and we're gonna lay the wood.

Gtfan

Recruit
They literally risk the careers and health of every kid that plays against that cheap shotting, cut blocking offense. Fûck em.
To bad they rarely hurt other teams and I've never seen them hurt anyone with a cut block. BTW Miami cut blocks. Not all GT fans are delusional though, a lot are picking us to lose. I think every fan base has delusional fans.

RBhurricane87

Senior
I slept with the enemy multiple times back in 2011-12

It was great at first until she asked me what our kids' names would be

RVACane

All-American
To bad they rarely hurt other teams and I've never seen them hurt anyone with a cut block. BTW Miami cut blocks. Not all GT fans are delusional though, a lot are picking us to lose. I think every fan base has delusional fans.
Your entire offense starts with and is centered around taking out kids' lower extremities. I don't care who does it, cut blocking should be banned period.