Skinny Jeans, Joggers and big hair

Devil dog! Do you also have the pointy shoes.
I swear I’m so olds that every time I see dudes wearing skinny jeans and pointy dress shoes I think its a **** matador costume.
Semi-pointy...Here's a few:

IMG_2035.jpg

BTW, I would rock the chit out of a Matador outfit :)

Advertisement
These days I have my skinny dress pants with my slim button up shirt, product in my hair, with my Ricky Martin papi chulo Italian leather shoes with ridiculous white coat for my hospital rounds...total douche baggery, I must admit. But the other half of the week I have a no pants rule as I sit at home with my Russian bride. Took her 6 years to get used to me galavanting around the house with my UM cutoff shirt, Menudo (Ricky Martin era) boxer brief boleros...and of course a pair of flip flops bc my Spanish mother always taught me to keep my feet clean...Don't judge me
I would say you're living"La Vida Loca".

Advertisement
I'm not that young, coherent, or active. Actually I died several years ago but have been resurrected as a Democrat voter for each election.

I myself was socked to find that both my parents voted Democrat this year. I went to the cemetery to ask them why and three people were there with 2020 ballots for each.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you ever get chafed between your shoulder blades from Kenneths beard? What type of moisturizer do you use for that? Asking for a friend, friend.

Kenneth does not have a beard.

As for my moisturizer, lately I’ve been using “Ocean” by Bath and Body Works.

48AF39A0-15F3-487B-86F9-409A3B476210.jpeg

Advertisement
Back