Skinny Jeans, Joggers and big hair

Advertisement
Ok so I got clarification from my sources. Thrill wasn't talking about revealing this specific image, but apparently after the photo shoot Richt was tricked into a "Backroom Casting Couch" scenario and Hill has obtained photos where Richt spreads his buttcheeks.

View attachment 69197
Can you see his brown eye?

Advertisement
I believe you misspelled mustache.

Thats good to hear because jeans with *** zippers are gayer than
c-um on a moustache

drphil_milk_200w.jpg

Advertisement
These days I have my skinny dress pants with my slim button up shirt, product in my hair, with my Ricky Martin papi chulo Italian leather shoes with ridiculous white coat for my hospital rounds...total douche baggery, I must admit. But the other half of the week I have a no pants rule as I sit at home with my Russian bride. Took her 6 years to get used to me galavanting around the house with my UM cutoff shirt, Menudo (Ricky Martin era) boxer brief boleros...and of course a pair of flip flops bc my Spanish mother always taught me to keep my feet clean...Don't judge me

Advertisement
These days I have my skinny dress pants with my slim button up shirt, product in my hair, with my Ricky Martin papi chulo Italian leather shoes with ridiculous white coat for my hospital rounds...total douche baggery, I must admit. But the other half of the week I have a no pants rule as I sit at home with my Russian bride. Took her 6 years to get used to me galavanting around the house with my UM cutoff shirt, Menudo (Ricky Martin era) boxer brief boleros...and of course a pair of flip flops bc my Spanish mother always taught me to keep my feet clean...Don't judge me

Internet Rule #1. Pics or it didn't happen. :playful:

Advertisement
No shame in my game, I would, and Kenneth would appreciate the gesture. Just not sure the Mods would be as forgiving :/
Devil dog! Do you also have the pointy shoes.
I swear I’m so olds that every time I see dudes wearing skinny jeans and pointy dress shoes I think its a **** matador costume.

Advertisement
Back