Skinny Jeans, Joggers and big hair

pacusmc

All American
I took my 5 year old son last year to the barber shop.
I’ve been getting the same haircut since 1990. For the military men on here it’s a habit. Bald fade short on top.
Started it with my kid as well. Just like his daddy I said.
I sat there looking at these “punks” with tight skinny jeans with the underwear showing and the big hair and “pomade” and braids.
I chuckled and said “when did ghey become cool”.
But then one of these “ghey punk’s” girlfriend walked in with his lunch.
Ooohhh weeee. She walked in with a friend who was even hotter than she was and introduced her to another barber.
When they left one of the dudes said “yo my girl’s friend said she’s got some interest”.
I looked at my boy and said “ how do you want your haircut son” .
I immediately called my niece who is 19 and asked her to take my boy shopping for new clothes.
Things change. Old things might not work like they used to.
Cmr should use his vast football knowledge to succesd and adapt to what works now.
He needs to realize that he is in the best position possible to succeed.
Idk what is going on. Refusing to change or not wanting to or not feeling he has the players to change. But change is the rule, the law, and the constant in nature and the universe. You can’t fight it. If he fights it the way others have in the past then what will change is him and the staff.

Advertisement
8a255ab5522b6dcd4542b2f184cc049b.jpg

Jeans (any style) are for laborers, no exceptions. Men of leisure wear khakis. Retirees wear shorts and flip flops, no matter the weather.

Jeans (any style) are for laborers, no exceptions. Men of leisure wear khakis. Retirees wear shorts and flip flops, no matter the weather.

I can see you now writing this...Lmao. You must be one of those dinosaurs that is up by 5am and dressed in a tuxedo before their family even gets up for the day so the wife and kids can never see you unkept...

Advertisement
I can see you now writing this...Lmao. You must be one of those dinosaurs that is up by 5am and dressed in a tuxedo before their family even gets up for the day so the wife and kids can never see you unkept...

I'm not that young, coherent, or active. Actually I died several years ago but have been resurrected as a Democrat voter for each election.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I was about to post something very similar, but luckily I scrolled down and saw you covered the same points, but in a much funnier way. I actually burst out laughing at this and all my coworkers are looking at me like I am nuts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back