Sitkowski

Canefan@ArkSt

Recruit
I know there's been some talk about Sit's performance/ abilities through his recruiting process, but after watching some of his stuff there are a couple of things that I noticed.

1) His mechanics are D1. His steps are consistent and fast. His release is quick. And he has good strength.

2) He has wheels for a big guy.

3) He seems to make good decisions for the most part.

I'm interested to see what he does with the talent at IMG.

Advertisement
He is unquestionably athletically gifted with enough talent to be successfull.
But His mechanics aren't anything great. Either he doesn't make good decisions or he is innaccurate, its the only way to explain his 2:1 INT:TD ratio. Either way, if his accuracy is bad, thats not good at all. We should hope its his decision making, and that this year at IMG he will improve. But we will have to wait until he finishes his season to get that answer.
Until then he is a big question mark with the intangibles to be great, but with the stats/body of work of someone who hasn't proven **** other than he's below average. If he stays in this class I'm really hoping he steps up at IMG, otherwise we better try as hard as we can to flip Casey Thompson or be forced to get another 2 qbs next yr.

You see why they're plenty comparisons to Andrew luck and a younger Carson Palmer

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think part of the bad stats is the offense he played in. Much like GT qb stats aren't great. This season should be a much better indicator of his abilities.

Advertisement
I think part of the bad stats is the offense he played in. Much like GT qb stats aren't great. This season should be a much better indicator of his abilities.

I hate this excuse. 2:1 INT to TD is from bad decision making.
Yes I agree, but in a lot of those offenses they are asked to make low percentage throws or just throw it up for grabs. That's why I'm willing to wait to see how he does this season with a loaded team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I know there's been some talk about Sit's performance/ abilities through his recruiting process, but after watching some of his stuff there are a couple of things that I noticed.

1) His mechanics are D1. His steps are consistent and fast. His release is quick. And he has good strength.

2) He has wheels for a big guy.

3) He seems to make good decisions for the most part.

I'm interested to see what he does with the talent at IMG.

How is it even remotely possible to draw the bolded conclusion?

Been wondering, can anyone name a quarterback who had bad high school numbers who had a great college career?

Been wondering, can anyone name a quarterback who had bad high school numbers who had a great college career?

There's no excuses this year. A lot could depend on WR's running the wrong routes, but a D1 QB should be shredding a defense most of the time. A lot will depend on how he hits the film room, or will it be a Kyle Wright 2.0 kind of thing. All I know is Perry better be the real deal.

Advertisement

There's no excuses this year. A lot could depend on WR's running the wrong routes, but a D1 QB should be shredding a defense most of the time. A lot will depend on how he hits the film room, or will it be a Kyle Wright 2.0 kind of thing. All I know is Perry better be the real deal.

Or what youre going to kill yourself?

Right now Sitkowski looks the part and looks good throwing in shorts, much like Kyle Wright. But we'll see if that translates to results on the field.

Richt who has coached many great qbs DEFINITELY likes what he sees, I'd rather trust his decision than the message board scouts tbh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sitowski is completely overrated and will be a project here. I don't trust this kid's talent --no accuracy, no touch, bad mechanics and a bad decision maker. I don't see you can turn all that "badness" into something awesome at the QB position.

He is a living and breathing Buck Ortega

We need to consider taking either another QB in this class, and for sure we need to take a stud QB the year after.

Sitowski is completely overrated and will be a project here. I don't trust this kid's talent --no accuracy, no touch, bad mechanics and a bad decision maker. I don't see you can turn all that "badness" into something awesome at the QB position.

He is a living and breathing Buck Ortega

We need to consider taking either another QB in this class, and for sure we need to take a stud QB the year after.

You don't take 2 qbs after taking 2 the previous year... and that's the thing obviously richt has been doing this a lot longer than you have so your concerns don't mean sh*t tbh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back