JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I do find it interesting how people complain about our recruiting in certain positions. Now, it’s our CB recruiting that is the focus point on CIS. Just a few months ago, Mario couldn’t land a WR to save his life. Let’s be patient and let the man work. Something tells me, we will be just fine.

I do find it interesting how people complain about our recruiting in certain positions. Now, it’s our CB recruiting that is the focus point on CIS. Just a few months ago, Mario couldn’t land a WR to save his life. Let’s be patient and let the man work. Something tells me, we will be just fine.
Dude complainers always lookin for something.

Advertisement
He legit 6'4??

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

Children are impatient mane.

Advertisement
It sounds like the Hurricanes got the stamp of approval from Laulea’s mother, who will also see Happy Valley for the first time this weekend.

“It for sure keeps creeping up. Every time I come out here, I just see small differences every time,” Laulea told InsideTheU following the visit. “She liked the fact that it was similar to home. A big part of every presentation is the safety around the school. Miami is seen as like this crazy, flashy area, but it’s located in Coral Gables and that’s a safe area. And it’s a private institution, so she enjoyed everything and I did as well.”

"... I’m getting her out there and I’m just getting into the finer details because all are great options, but I’m just picking out the best. I’m nearing a decision in maybe a month or so, but it will be maybe a silent commitment. But I will announce on my birthday, which is October 8,” Laulea said.

Advertisement
Back