JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Can someone please explain the deal here? The season (not to mention the semester) starts in about a week and this guy still hasn't decided! What am I missing?

Advertisement
He's announcing in October.
If we are 5-0 going into that Oct matchup with UNC..it definitely cant hurt with this kid. I dont think any recruit is expecting us to beat Clemson that following weekend (can you imagine that game if we beat UNC? Primetime at night at the HR against Clemson? One can hope) But kids like this want to at least see that we have a winning pulse. Especially if hes only got 2 years. (maybe 1 if hes that good)

Advertisement
Advertisement
decisions don't be a dick GIF

Advertisement
Spoke to Ferman's staff after Mario visit yesterday. Said he speaks to Mario every day. They talk about everyday stuff as well as football.
Priority for him is a "family-like atmosphere". He has been thoroughly impressed with the Hurricanes’ performance on the field this season.

“It’s great to see the change they made, especially coming off of last season,”“They are dominating like The U has been and usually is. It’s great to see that Cristobal has been able to flip it around so far, and they’re dominating these other teams. I can’t wait to see what they do with their ACC schedule coming up.”

“I expected this from the jump,” “After watching them practice, I could tell that there were changes made with their depth, culture, and everything going on. I expected it.”

“A good fit, development, and a true culture around a program,” “I don’t want a business system; I’m trying to feel like a true player and a person in a program.”

Advertisement
The starting spot for 2024 is basically waiting for him. Dav Brown and Jaden Davis are both gone after this year. Us competing against all West Coast teams does concern me though.

The starting spot for 2024 is basically waiting for him. Dav Brown and Jaden Davis are both gone after this year. Us competing against all West Coast teams does concern me though.

Porter and Brown say hello. Couch's spot will open up.

Advertisement
Back