JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, at least you were right about us getting Colbie in the portal.
transfer is a transfer dumbass - you nitpicking on the where they came from part is just moronic. if that helps you sleep at night then so be it, be he transferred from another college

but I know that didn't help your argument when you were trying to defend Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Or be a man and admit that you were wrong.
this must be cway's burner account

I said I was wrong. Again, I don't think whining like a little ***** about the broad use of the word "transfer" and trying to nitpick whether it was through the portal or if it was through JUCO is really providing much value to the board

Couch and Davis are gone after this year. This dude could come in here and start. I like Miami here.
I had to look this up I can’t believe Couch is a 5th year senior 😂

Is Davis out of eligibility? I know he’s a Senior but man I’d love to get him here for one more year he’s been amazing and at 5’10 180 not sure what his NFL prospects are.

There’s a significant difference between a kid who played one year of Juco and a kid who played 4 years of FCS ball who also was a late round nfl draft prospect at the time.
I agree with you 100%. Dee Delaney for sure, 4 year FCS starter - excellent get and not just a "juco guy"..

my comment was directed at the distinction between JUCO and FCS transfers as a whole. I'm okay being wrong, but I would bet that a good portion of the top ranked JUCO transfers are equivalent to a good portion of the top ranked FCS transfers historically and thus, my point, that him nitpicking my lumping all the transfers In together when evaluating Mario building the roster through transfers/portal is dumb and petty

we're not plucking a dude who sat the bench at juco or FCS, anyone we get is highly ranked and killing it against their competition. Some end up the FCS route, some end up the JUCO route for multiple reasons. Really no point in propping one over the other broadly without looking at each case and how the players perform

Advertisement
I had to look this up I can’t believe Couch is a 5th year senior 😂

Is Davis out of eligibility? I know he’s a Senior but man I’d love to get him here for one more year he’s been amazing and at 5’10 180 not sure what his NFL prospects are.
Yes unless he took a redshirt at Oklahoma. He came in the same year Couch did in 2019 and then obviously both got 2020 as a COVID year.

Yes unless he took a redshirt at Oklahoma. He came in the same year Couch did in 2019 and then obviously both got 2020 as a COVID year.
****! So we definitely need CBS.

I’m still surprised how often Davontae was mentioned all off-season and I see him playing here and there but I thought he was going to really help.

Advertisement
wow, he was a grad transfer instead of JUCO. how incredibly wise of you to point out (after someone else did)

how does my jock taste chasing me around all day
Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

Advertisement
Back