Since we're going full Miami, bro

Advertisement
Bring back Eddie O!
baby GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy is one of the best D-line coaches and recruiters in CFB. Are you on drugs?
Apparently LSU doesn't agree with you ... also not too long ago, Miami hired another coach that had just been fired ..how did that work out ?

He’s developed DL in 1 gap and 2 gap schemes. 3 and 4 man fronts. He’s one of the best and most versatile DL coaches in country, let alone his recruiting.

Advertisement
Apparently LSU doesn't agree with you ... also not too long ago, Miami hired another coach that had just been fired ..how did that work out ?
Is your dumbass really trying compare a POSITION COACH JOB to a HC JOB? As if there isn’t a huge ******* difference?

Guy is one of the best D-line coaches and recruiters in CFB. Are you on drugs?

Ed O is a God tier recruiter, just like Mario is supposed to be. Suppose Diaz was retained and Ed O was willing to be Diaz's DL coach for a couple years (instead of being a Bama analyst as is typical for fired coaches). If you did a side by side comparison, how would Mario stack up to a Diaz/Ed O combo?

Xs and Os ability - even (both need top coordinators)
Recruiting - if Diaz had Ed O, I'd say nearly even
Gameday coaching ability - even (neither is that good)
Discipline- even (both are near the bottom in cfb)
Toughness - up until the Utah game, I'd say Mario had a significant edge, but the Ducks got bullied. If Diaz had Ed O, I'd say slight advantage Mario

Advertisement
Is your dumbass really trying compare a POSITION COACH JOB to a HC JOB? As if there isn’t a huge ******* difference?
why are you getting so emotionally invested in something that is totally meaningless ? hope this isn't a recurring problem with you.

He is a head corch but a position coach G
i like Coach O. but he got **** lucky and a lot of people believe he would never have won a NC in 2019 if LSU had not brought in Joe Brady as the passing game coordinator. no need to go into how LSU has been in the last couple years.

Advertisement
Back