Since we're going full Miami, bro

i like Coach O. but he got **** lucky and a lot of people believe he would never have won a NC in 2019 if LSU had not brought in Joe Brady as the passing game coordinator. no need to go into how LSU has been in the last couple years.
Lsu is such a strong football organization with a very strong and influential booster network
That they can even win a nc despite having a corch but it’s really hard to do that
So they’ll make a big time hire this time

Advertisement
i like Coach O. but he got **** lucky and a lot of people believe he would never have won a NC in 2019 if LSU had not brought in Joe Brady as the passing game coordinator. no need to go into how LSU has been in the last couple years.
He lost both coordinators after the 2019 season.his replacementits obviously didn't work out well,, but that doesn't make him a bad Hc. I don't want Ed but he's getting a bad rep. LSU don't give a darn about whut he did in 2019, gotta keep producing or keep it moving. This is big business,; if you're losing games then the school sees as losing money.

Advertisement
He lost both coordinators after the 2019 season.his replacementits obviously didn't work out well,, but that doesn't make him a bad Hc. I don't want Ed but he's getting a bad rep. LSU don't give a darn about whut he did in 2019, gotta keep producing or keep it moving. This is big business,; if you're losing games then the school sees as losing money.
yep ... thats about the way it goes

Advertisement
Back