Simple Reminder...

Bama actually started TF S Malachi Moore & TF Edge Will Anderson.

Clemson started TF DT Bryan Bresee, TF LB Myles Murphy & TF OT Walker Parks.

LSU started TF CB Eli Ricks & TF WR Kayshon Boutte.

Oklahoma started TF WR Marvin Mims, Notre Dame started TF TE Michael Mayer, TCU started TF DE Khari Coleman, Oregon started TF LB Noah Sewell & Texas started TF RB Bijan Robinson.

That's just from last year, I could go back the 4 or 5 years & list a sh*t ton of True Freshman starters at major programs, Bama, Clemson, OH St, LSU, Oklahoma, UGA etc.. included.

It's not rare at all, it literally happens every year, Miami is really the only program in recent memory that doesn't many play TF's.

You can go back 4-5 years and find a bunch here too El. And the majority of the guy you listed were uber elite recruits.

Not to be redundant but 90% of the TF out there start out of necessity, with just a handful being super talented.

Advertisement
Bump just to remind y’all about the infusion of talent coming.

I still fully expect LT to be playing this year. He’s a true difference maker on the D-line!

Bump just to remind y’all about the infusion of talent coming.

I still fully expect LT to be playing this year. He’s a true difference maker on the D-line!
Its an interesting discussion. I don't see freshman starting minus borregales but I suspect: LT, James Williams, Avantae, and Arroyo will see a decent amount of PT.

Advertisement
Back