Silvera

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said it in the other thread, but I dont think we see him this season.

Chigoze, Ford, and Miller are formidable. Hate to lose that Nesta energy, tho.

I imagine we roll Hill or Garvin inside for certain packages as well.
Agree.Tough break for him.He came in last year with a very favorable depth/talent to stablish himself early and be a starter this year.Now he's most likely done for this season and we have some young dudes in Miller,Blissett and Hunter that will now play this season.Nesta will find himself in a battle next season to be a starter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree.Tough break for him.He came in last year with a very favorable depth/talent to stablish himself early and be a starter this year.Now he's most likely done for this season and we have some young dudes in Miller,Blissett and Hunter that will now play this season.Nesta will find himself in a battle next season to be a starter.
I hope Blissett and Hunter do step up. Eventually giving us more depth but don't kid yourself...NESTA is the real deal.

That's why when someone says X player is in a boot or a cast or whatnot, it's hardly ever as a precaution. Hope he heals quickly and soundly; like I said in another thread we don't have a ton of proven depth at D tackle, so need the young guns to mature quick and get ready for 8/24 and beyond.

Advertisement
Back