Silvera

Advertisement
Show me a team that had 3 players suffer possible career ending neck injuries in back to back years. Bandy hit with a bs targeting call when we were thin at CB absolutely changed the course of that game. DT was a thin position and now this. Bad luck to some degree for aure

Bad luck is a school like Illinois losing their best player to a neck injury when he was diving into a pool. Not even football related and now he's done.

Neck injuries are part of the game. Targeting calls are part of the game.

A lot of our fans don't really pay attention to other schools, so they think everything that happens here is somehow unique.

Unique is UCLA having something like 12-15 players get medically retired due to concussions the past 3 years. That's not something you see elsewhere, at least to that extent

Bad luck is a school like Illinois losing their best player to a neck injury when he was diving into a pool. Not even football related and now he's done.

Neck injuries are part of the game. Targeting calls are part of the game.

A lot of our fans don't really pay attention to other schools, so they think everything that happens here is somehow unique.

Unique is UCLA having something like 12-15 players get medically retired due to concussions the past 3 years. That's not something you see elsewhere, at least to that extent

Don't you worry...the normal suspects will find a way to blame the Canes for all of the above. Why the **** didn't Manny order that more water be put in that pool???

Advertisement
Advertisement
No they all are we just don’t pay attention or care about those teams
The entire board knows what happened to Marco Wilson the day it happened and what surgery was for.

A month later Lo gets injured and a year later literally nobody has a clue what actually happened. Just 1,000 wild CIS theories. Miami is definitely more private about issues than other programs

I didn't say he couldn't. Said no way anyone could know. But congrats on you knowing for certain about a redshirt freshman based off of a handful of practice reports. Congrats?
1) I replied to the wrong post.
2) point out where I said he was ready.

The entire board knows what happened to Marco Wilson the day it happened and what surgery was for.

A month later Lo gets injured and a year later literally nobody has a clue what actually happened. Just 1,000 wild CIS theories. Miami is definitely more private about issues than other programs

Good. It is nobodies business. Only reason injuries have to be reported in the NFL is for gambling reasons. You see the Patriots literally put every player on their injury list each week cause Bill Gates the rule.

Advertisement
goat.gif

I think it’s time for the “ freak”.... Tyreic “da freak” Martin to explode on the scene.

I like that kid. I was hoping to see him have a breakout season this year. We're going to need some of these young tough guys ready to replace our talent that head over to the NFL next year.

Advertisement
Not sure why that would take s couple months.

Just guessing 6 weeks in boot and bones to heal as worst case. Then has to get back in game shape. I mean it’s all speculation at this point but if we can get him back by the start of October that would be great!

I said it in the other thread, but I dont think we see him this season.

Chigoze, Ford, and Miller are formidable. Hate to lose that Nesta energy, tho.

I imagine we roll Hill or Garvin inside for certain packages as well.
Did everbody for Pat Bethel who started most games last year?

Foot surgery is vague. This can be 2 weeks all the way to several months.unless someone knows exactly what procedure he had done we’re just spinning our wheels

Advertisement
Back