Silvera

Advertisement
I don't believe he is Duane. I get the impression Dee isn't from Florida, and Duane is from Miami Beach. Plus, Dee is in the music business, Duane isn't.
Duane went to Beach High. He's from Overtown.

brian monroe? wasnt he in the music business?

If Hightower is related to Monroe, I’d be incredibly disappointed! **** that guy for being a ****** punter and choking the snap vs. FSU. He had one job...

Advertisement
Yeah but what procedure
I just talked yesterday to a surgeon about a procedure that would fuse two or three of my tarsometatarsal joints. I asked her about recovery time, I said "two months?" She said "at least. Full recovery time could he up to six months."

Not saying Nesta is having same procedure, since it has not been released. But if it's significant, mid-foot, it could take many months.

Advertisement
Must’ve been minor surgery, saw him walking around campus today, he did have a boot on but was barely limping and didn’t look like it bothered him at all.
He might not have had the surgery yet. Don't assume because he has a boot that he already had surgery.

Advertisement
Was thinking to myself earlier that we have a legit 2 deep on the DL, this injury hurts but no means season changing unless another injury happens. Hopefully he can come back and still get his 4 games in and redshirt, no doctor but if it was a serious foot injury wouldn't he have been using crutches with his boot?
I don't wear crutches and a boot but if I had surgery (which I do need) I'd be off my foot for two months with full recovery up to six months.

I just talked yesterday to a surgeon about a procedure that would fuse two or three of my tarsometatarsal joints. I asked her about recovery time, I said "two months?" She said "at least. Full recovery time could he up to six months."

Not saying Nesta is having same procedure, since it has not been released. But if it's significant, mid-foot, it could take many months.
Nesta will absolutely not be having a Fusion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back