Silvera will be on Miami campus Saturday

View as article
Advertisement
Nesta looks pretty happy in this pic too:

6_4702024.jpg

Just remember Silvera reads this board. I trust that he knows what we have going on and the talent we are attracting now. It's pretty simple......

Play in front of family and friends.
Play for the best D-Line in the country who will prepare you to eat at the next level.
Conference- be on a team that is on the rise and gets to play FSU 1-2 times every year and Florida twice within the next 4 years.
Play with other talent you have played with and against growing up.
We were on him first when he was a 3*.
Weather
He stands to gain the most from playing with the CANES in every football aspect from coaching, exposure etc. and that doesn't even take into account the Miami Degree vs OSU Degree.

He is a smart young man and so are CMR and ManD. They know what this beast is all about. He is a wrecking ball! He will make the right decision. There is nothing wrong with looking around to see what's out there. We would love for this guy to shut it down and say he is all Cane but he deserves his time, he earned it. Plus it will mean more when he looks at other programs and still picks the U. Let's support this young man rather than analyze his faciel expression and gestures in a picture.

I'm glad he reads the board.

Here's a message from a double UM alum: Cheer the fck up and U the fck up! UM is a storied program that takes a backseat to no one.

Final word to the wise: Stay the fck away from that lying scumbag piece of **** Urb in Meth Town, USA, who did your former teammate Gibson dirty. Go to bed with dogs and you wind up with fleas.

From that picture silvera is a legit 6'2. Looks about an inch shorter than Wiggins who is listed at 6'3.

Advertisement
From that picture silvera is a legit 6'2. Looks about an inch shorter than Wiggins who is listed at 6'3.

He's closer to 6' than 6'2.

https://www.theopening.com/2017-miami-results

Can't always go off them camp measurements, idk why but they're inaccurate a lot of the time. Idk which camp it was rivals or Nike but they had Gurvan Hall at 5'10" and Mark Pope at 6'1" when in reality they're about the same size, def not 3 inches of difference. He could be 6'2" though idk.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what to think when I look at that pic, BUT it doesn't look like Nesta is locked in!! I want recruits like Nesta no doubt, BUT it's no point in begging these kid's (not saying that is happening), BUT if the kid wants out oh well let him out and he might notice during the season that Miami is the place for him and might come back, BUT looking at this pic makes me wonder about where he really is on his commitment to Miami!! **Hopefully we can get an interview and find out where he stands**

He just wants to get to the ribs and is ****ed having to wait. Kid seems like a solid to Miami from everything else Pete has said.

Can't fault him for having the proper priorities. Ribs first, everything else after.

Advertisement
No longer has Miami commit in twitter bio. If that means anything

A lot of CB's for O$U from a couple weeks ago. Now he doesn't smile or throw up the U and Miami Commit is off his Twitter page. I'll bite. I'm suspicious.

Hope this kid doesnt play himself.

I just don't see a better playing opportunity for him. We will probably lose 4 DTs after this season and he would almost be an instant starter. Hope it means nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention OSU is loading up on DTs. I wouldnt put it past that scumbag Urban Liar to take him just so we cant and to help w his teammates.

Advertisement
Dudes name is Nasty Nesta, with that name no need to smile. FYI looks pretty happy with Kool on 6/9 post on Twitter image.jpgimage.jpg

Theyre doing another Breaking Bad spinoff.

This is the working logline provided bybAMC :

After escaping ***** and having his life spared by former mentor Walter White, Jesse Pinkman resumes cooking blue Meth in the college town of Columbus, Ohio and quickly finds he cannot keep up with demand.

Y'all starting to treat this recruitment like y'all did with jobe a few weeks back on here ... relax man. If it's meant for him to be at Miami he will be here

Just remember Silvera reads this board. I trust that he knows what we have going on and the talent we are attracting now. It's pretty simple......

Play in front of family and friends.
Play for the best D-Line in the country who will prepare you to eat at the next level.
Conference- be on a team that is on the rise and gets to play FSU 1-2 times every year and Florida twice within the next 4 years.
Play with other talent you have played with and against growing up.
We were on him first when he was a 3*.
Weather
He stands to gain the most from playing with the CANES in every football aspect from coaching, exposure etc. and that doesn't even take into account the Miami Degree vs OSU Degree.

He is a smart young man and so are CMR and ManD. They know what this beast is all about. He is a wrecking ball! He will make the right decision. There is nothing wrong with looking around to see what's out there. We would love for this guy to shut it down and say he is all Cane but he deserves his time, he earned it. Plus it will mean more when he looks at other programs and still picks the U. Let's support this young man rather than analyze his faciel expression and gestures in a picture.

I'm glad he reads the board.

Here's a message from a double UM alum: Cheer the fck up and U the fck up! UM is a storied program that takes a backseat to no one.

Final word to the wise: Stay the fck away from that lying scumbag piece of **** Urb in Meth Town, USA, who did your former teammate Gibson dirty. Go to bed with dogs and you wind up with fleas.

I'm a fan of your general caustic attitude. That being said this is hands down your best post ever. Your pride and loyalty to The University of Miami is unquestioned. I couldn't agree more with the sentiments expressed in this post. F'ing preach.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back